State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Country vs Allies @ John Terrill Memorial Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the hell is the game not in Tittybong. The fixturers are bongkers
Mobbs Was Tittybong being included in your Minecraft a complete TJASTA idea or is he taking credit for someone else's work?

Mobbs Was Tittybong being included in your Minecraft a complete TJASTA idea or is he taking credit for someone else's work?
TJASTA was the first to reference the town of Tittybong in the Sweet universe. I simply included it in the Minecraft world as it's something I tend to do with most references the community here comes up with, if I decide it's not TOO realworldy a reference or too unrealistic a name.

Tittybong:​

Here's a couple of videos of Tittybong, not far out of Sweet:

Tittybong in Road Trips:​

Here's a couple of road trips which end at Flog Oval:

All Grounds:​

Here's a video of all the grounds that existed in the Sweetverse (municipal and rural) as at a couple of seasons ago. Flog Oval in Tittybong appears around the 2:40 mark. There have since been a couple more added, eg Bainlea Oval, Southback Oval and just within the last few weeks, Keptin Reserve.

The Tittybong Tigers should be a team in the SFA
Just sayin' they already have a entity in Rural Sweet called Tittybong Thunder as FootyGuy13 indicated above. Flog Oval at Tittybong hosted some preseason comps a few seasons back.

Just letting you know early before you go on some wild tangent thinking it's a new idea and embarass yourself with a media thread or something like that.

Just sayin' they already have a entity in Rural Sweet called Tittybong Thunder as FootyGuy13 indicated above. Flog Oval at Tittybong hosted some preseason comps a few seasons back.

Just letting you know early before you go on some wild tangent thinking it's a new idea and embarass yourself with a media thread or something like that.
Too late…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TJASTA was the first to reference the town of Tittybong in the Sweet universe. I simply included it in the Minecraft world as it's something I tend to do with most references the community here comes up with, if I decide it's not TOO realworldy a reference or too unrealistic a name.

Tittybong:​

Here's a couple of videos of Tittybong, not far out of Sweet:

Tittybong in Road Trips:​

Here's a couple of road trips which end at Flog Oval:

All Grounds:​

Here's a video of all the grounds that existed in the Sweetverse (municipal and rural) as at a couple of seasons ago. Flog Oval in Tittybong appears around the 2:40 mark. There have since been a couple more added, eg Bainlea Oval, Southback Oval and just within the last few weeks, Keptin Reserve.

It’s clear from that that Flog Oval is the elite playing surface in the competition.

It’s clear from that that Flog Oval is the elite playing surface in the competition.
The ground was deliberately made to look like a bit of a backwoods place. The town even more so, there's about 4 buildings in ok shape, the rest intentionally made to be missing bits of floor or walls etc as though abandoned and rundown.

The ground was deliberately made to look like a bit of a backwoods place. The town even more so, there's about 4 buildings in ok shape, the rest intentionally made to be missing bits of floor or walls etc as though abandoned and rundown.
like I said, elite

Vic Country we have taken the first games easy, it's time to lift and get a win on our score card

Good Morning Friday Feeling GIF by giphystudios2021

My hip feels better but my leg doesn’t. This still feels tender. I really don’t want to do more scans or I’ll miss Iron Maiden and Nile. My leg feels like throbbing pain at times. I don’t recommend bursitis Dingster. This shit is debilitating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back