HF: GremioPower / Pugsley / Cap
F: dogs105 / Brenton Davy / sausageroll
FOLL: Bradesmaen / Footypie32 / jackster83
INT: spookism / Cadsky

Changes:

Cadsky OUT -> INT
Golumless INT-> OUT​
nice looking team phil

BigChippa52 its on, I kicked 3 goals last week at CHF and I assume the sim will consider that a nice warm up, this week I reckon I might get 9 or 10!

News just in - it's just come to light that James Colorado was on the phone for 75 minutes yesterday. Nothing unusual about that, except for the fact that it was a wrong number.

Nothing unusual about the last point in my case, either.

I'm not sure whats scarier - the fact that all James did was heavy breathing or that the person on the other line stayed to listen

When I wanted to hang up they asked me to keep going.

Thats a new nickname for your lot that I haven't heard before
We have sufficient faith in the lack of integrity of the qumpiring fraternity that we feel comfortable in kissing enough arse to get a favourable run from them. Failing that of course thereā€™s always the brown paper bagā€¦

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have sufficient faith in the lack of integrity of the qumpiring fraternity that we feel comfortable in kissing enough arse to get a favourable run from them. Failing that of course thereā€™s always the brown paper bagā€¦
as long as you don't qump in it

I wanted to become an umpire - unfortunately I passed the eye test šŸ˜”.

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Metro vs South Australia @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back