HF: GremioPower / Pugsley / Cap
F: dogs105 / Brenton Davy / sausageroll
FOLL: Bradesmaen / Footypie32 / jackster83
INT: spookism / Cadsky

Changes:

Cadsky OUT -> INT
Golumless INT-> OUT​
nice looking team phil

BigChippa52 its on, I kicked 3 goals last week at CHF and I assume the sim will consider that a nice warm up, this week I reckon I might get 9 or 10!

News just in - it's just come to light that James Colorado was on the phone for 75 minutes yesterday. Nothing unusual about that, except for the fact that it was a wrong number.

Nothing unusual about the last point in my case, either.

I'm not sure whats scarier - the fact that all James did was heavy breathing or that the person on the other line stayed to listen

When I wanted to hang up they asked me to keep going.

Thats a new nickname for your lot that I haven't heard before
We have sufficient faith in the lack of integrity of the qumpiring fraternity that we feel comfortable in kissing enough arse to get a favourable run from them. Failing that of course there’s always the brown paper bag…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have sufficient faith in the lack of integrity of the qumpiring fraternity that we feel comfortable in kissing enough arse to get a favourable run from them. Failing that of course there’s always the brown paper bag…
as long as you don't qump in it

I wanted to become an umpire - unfortunately I passed the eye test 😡.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back