State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Metro vs South Australia @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Q What is the best thing to come out of Adelaide ?
A The road to Melbourne.

Q What is wrong with Adelaide ?
A They didn't build it close enough to a major city.

Q With Daylight Saving, what time is it in Adelaide ?
A 1985.
You could at least be a bit more original…

1720439142261.png

South Australia Official Team Sheet

Round 4 v The Victorian reserves team

B: Cubs2Lions / sante / TubbsFarquhar
HB: MP_ / BigChippa52 / por_please_ya
C: Tadpole / GreyCrow / philreich
HF: GremioPower / Pugsley / Cap
F: dogs105 / Brenton Davy / sausageroll
FOLL: Bradesmaen / Footypie32 / jackster83
INT: spookism / Cadsky

Changes:

Cadsky OUT -> INT
Golumless INT-> OUT​

Wife says, "Our neighbours are so much in love. He kisses her, strokes her hair, and cuddles her regularly. Why don't you do that?"

Husband says, "Because I don't know her very well yet."

My neighbour likes to brag about his love life, the other day he was like:
Him: "I get to sleep with my wife 5 days a week."
Me: "Wow, that's pretty good, I only manage it once a week."
Him: "I'm surprised! I would have thought your wife was more active than that."
Me: "Oh, yeah, of course. My wife and I sleep together every day."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warning: the following post contains NSFW content of a nature so caliente that I am obliged to put it behind a spoiler tag. Yet it is being given away for free, with the disclaimer that anyone who views this is at risk of immediately passing out, covered in their own sweat and with a suspiciously contented grin on their face. For those of you who have found a fellow human being who actually tolerates you enough to be a life partner, DO NOT VIEW THIS POST WHILE THEY ARE AROUND AS THIS WILL LEAD TO AN ACRIMONIOUS DIVORCE! For the rest of you, which is probably all but two people in this thread, you are at risk of falling pregnant just from viewing this, despite being an out of shape, acne-riddled male whose entire sexual history revolves around that nocturnal emission you had that time from an inappropriate dream of that maths teacher you didn't admit to thinking was hot, and yet as your mind casts its gaze backwards through the fog of memory you find yourself trembling with trepidation at the thought of how the years are not likely to have been kind to her...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

1720449375519.png

Vic Metro Official Teamsheet

Round 4 v South Australia

B:
James Colorado / Ligma / JackNah_8
HB: cooney / Senor M / beez
C: Elmer_Judd / Bovo / spudmaster
HF: NaturalDisaster / Gralin / gab213
F: Blaze Storm / PhenomenalV1 / kickthething
FOLL: JT_the_Man / okeydoke7 / myblueroan
INT: Marlowe / Muddiemoose

Changes:

Muddiemoose ROV -> INT
myblueroan WING -> ROV
spudmaster FB -> WING
Ligma INT -> FB
NaturalDisaster HBF -> HFF
cooney HFF -> HBF
VainGlorious INT -> OUT
Marlowe OUT -> INT

South Australia Official Team Sheet

Round 4 v The Victorian reserves team
Good to see that we’ve put our own reserves to play. Now the match will be even

Warning: the following post contains NSFW content of a nature so caliente that I am obliged to put it behind a spoiler tag. Yet it is being given away for free, with the disclaimer that anyone who views this is at risk of immediately passing out, covered in their own sweat and with a suspiciously contented grin on their face. For those of you who have found a fellow human being who actually tolerates you enough to be a life partner, DO NOT VIEW THIS POST WHILE THEY ARE AROUND AS THIS WILL LEAD TO AN ACRIMONIOUS DIVORCE! For the rest of you, which is probably all but two people in this thread, you are at risk of falling pregnant just from viewing this, despite being an out of shape, acne-riddled male whose entire sexual history revolves around that nocturnal emission you had that time from an inappropriate dream of that maths teacher you didn't admit to thinking was hot, and yet as your mind casts its gaze backwards through the fog of memory you find yourself trembling with trepidation at the thought of how the years are not likely to have been kind to her...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

View attachment 2043154

B:

Changes:

Muddiemoose ROV -> INT
myblueroan WING -> ROV
spudmaster FB -> WING
Ligma INT -> FB
cooney HFF -> HBF
VainGlorious INT -> OUT
Marlowe OUT -> INT

Marlowe? Very necro of metro

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

View attachment 2043154

B:

Changes:

Muddiemoose ROV -> INT
myblueroan WING -> ROV
spudmaster FB -> WING
Ligma INT -> FB
cooney HFF -> HBF
VainGlorious INT -> OUT
Marlowe OUT -> INT

News just in - it's just come to light that James Colorado was on the phone for 75 minutes yesterday. Nothing unusual about that, except for the fact that it was a wrong number.

News just in - it's just come to light that James Colorado was on the phone for 75 minutes yesterday. Nothing unusual about that, except for the fact that it was a wrong number.
I'm not sure whats scarier - the fact that all James did was heavy breathing or that the person on the other line stayed to listen

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XIX - Round 4 - Victoria Metro vs South Australia @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back