State of Origin Series XVIII Round 4: Western Australian vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Victoria disavowed any knowledge of this and his first hand recollections of pre-renovations Raffles Hotel make him as WA as Bob Hawke sculling a yard glass or State Daddy telling Clive Palmer to GAGF.
beer bob GIF

CARNA ****ING WEST AUSSIES!!!!!!

Do they? The ones of the time made no mention of it back when I signed up and these days, I let my qooty do the talking. I got into the SFA properly via SoO not vice versa so it’ll always have a place that’s close to my heart.
Oh didn't know this. So my initiative to revive State of Origin turned you into an active poster in the SFA for seasons to come?

Another reason for why I am indeed the GOAT 2x Admin 🥳
To go with the fact that
The Filth Wizard is the GOAT poster according to all time beez votes, and All-SFA with 14 selections.
Dingster Is the GOAT recruiter.
ShaunDuggan is the GOAT SFAEW IC Champion
damicky Is the GOAT cheese
GWS Goose is the GOAT 0-time All-SFA Qooty player

Is there any category where the Allies are not the GOAT?

:goat::goat::goat::goat::goat:

Last edited:

Oh didn't know this. So my initiative to revive State of Origin turned you into an active poster in the SFA for seasons to come?

Another reason for why I am indeed to GOAT 2x Admin 🥳
To go with the fact that
The Filth Wizard is the GOAT poster according to all time beez votes, and All-SFA with 14 selections.

My sequence was SC, WW, SoO and SFA properly though I was on a list for ages as a semi-active alongside the likes of CakeEater after originally being recruited by BoB

Another reason for why I am indeed to GOAT 2x Admin 🥳
To go with the fact that

But to answer your real question
-Mobbs Medal
Fred
I could go on

No amount of all sfa votes and off field strength is going to help you on the qooty field

To go with the fact that

You also forgot the heads up your own arses category.

-Mobbs Medal
Fred
I could go on

No amount of all sfa votes and off field strength is going to help you on the qooty field
1689232915860.png
Dunno about that, looks like it's working out pretty well for us so far.

Your Captain is the one that has an issue with Players choosing their Origin

I am proud to represent The Allies despite being born & spending most of my life in Melbourne
Lies.

Kennedy Parker and I are simply the SoO integrity dept stamping out attempted state swappers. No less and no more.

My sequence was SC, WW, SoO and SFA properly though I was on a list for ages as a semi-active alongside the likes of CakeEater after originally being recruited by BoB
Did I recruit you before joining myself? I'm pretty good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To go with the fact that

Interesting you mention the Beez. Six of the top eight highest average vote getters are West Aussie:

1689233157994.png

Plus 2/3 dual winners are also from the mighty West.

Origin isn't necessarily where you were born.

View attachment 1737100

However what it's not is where you had a holiday that one time or where you moved to when you retired.

But that said, there's always been an allowance for people choosing what they feel is their origin state, but once you choose that's it. But you know all of this, you wily scamp.

Yeah that was a bit gnarly.
So ... if I've pitched a tent somewhere I can play SoO for them?
anchorman ron burgandy GIF

Interesting you mention the Beez. Six of the top eight highest average vote getters are West Aussie:

View attachment 1737155

Plus 2/3 dual winners are also from the mighty West.
Lol averages.

Next thing you know, you West Aussies will be trying to argue that Adam Voges is a better test batsman than Steve Smith.

Lol averages.

Next thing you know, you West Aussies will be trying to argue that Adam Voges is a better test batsman than Steve Smith.
I'm sorry the term average is triggering for you. It's ok though, people are just being....mean.

To go with the fact that

Liked because GWS Goose has no All-SFA selections.

Neither were as elegant as the true GOAT Shaun Marsh.
I mean they're all good but if you look up elegance in the dictionary you will see a picture of a Damien Martyn cover drive.

-Mobbs Medal
Fred
I could go on

Ive got a Mobbs medal. Also a further 2 podiums.

I wrack up mobbs votes quicker than WA's favourite Gina dubiously disherits family members

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Series XVIII Round 4: Western Australian vs Allies @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back