Seriously about Jack

Remove this Banner Ad

He is fast becoming Richo MKII. His overinflated ego prevents him from doing the team thing and is making him a liability on match day. If he is injured, he shouldn't be playing. It is an indictment on Riewoldt for wanting to play, the selection panel for selecting him when he is obviously not right, and Damien Hardwick for allowing him to play. Harden the **** up and take charge Dimma.

More like Fevola MKII. I still enjoyed watching Richo MKI when he was at his selfish best. :D Not sure I can say the same about Jack at the moment.

Jack MUST be rested, operated on. or whatever is required to have him fit and firing again just before the pre-season.

I don't see what the issue with Griffiths playing CHF and Vickery resting at FF for the remainder of the season!

Unfortunately, that means persisting with Browne and Graham in the ruck. Speaking of our archilles heal, I sincerely hope Derickx has the opportunity to prove himself before seasons end!

I'd love to see Griffiths and Vickery in the forward line working together. Then when Riewoldt is fit he can come in a do what he did last year, If Vickery or Griffiths fire towards the end of the year, Team wont have the guts to double team Jack and leave Benny or Ty free.

Surely this week's loss means that the finals are out of the question and you guys can rest injured players/put those requiring surgery in for ops now and get them fit for the start of the pre-season?

In addition you can get some more game time into the kids, give a few fringe players a chance before potentially keeping/delisting and see if you can pump some value into anyone you want to trade, by giving them a chance to shine and up their price?

Riewoldt looks injured and doesn't seem to be the player that copes well when he is injured. Why the match committee would select him now is crazy. Sheeds might even come circling...

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously about Jack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back