Sexual assault allegations

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: F!@#ing Great... sex assault allegations

Yeah because Mick Malthouse is the one at the house party. Head back to the main board to spread your crap. Nothing official released yet, just a rehashed article from earlier. Wait and see.

Not my Crap, the AFL has confirmed the allegations and investigation. Im pretty sure the saints felt the same way when he had ago at there player who was not charged.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/103683/default.aspx

sigh

Its getting worse and worse...

That poor girl...if that story is true then there is absolutely no excuse.

I hope the players that are allegedly involved are innocent, and if not i hope they come clean and not f*** the club around, take the things from their lockers and show themselves out.

Couldn't agree more.... Top response.:thumbsu:

OMG - This is horrid, i don't think anyone would make up gang rape allegations. Couldnt possiable get away with it, with all the evidince that would be left behind either proving it right or wrong!

I'm not in any way saying that this girl has made this up whatsoever, but I know that if she was for whatever reason it definitely would not be a first. I personally know someone who was 100% wrongly accused by a woman of sexual assault and it was proven in court, but not without causing the person some major grief obviously. I've also heard of other cases of girls making false claims of rape and gang rape.

Again I can't stress enough that I'm not saying these guys are innocent, just that for whatever reasons these things sometimes turn out to be false accusations.

Either way its f***ed.

Not my Crap, the AFL has confirmed the allegations and investigation. Im pretty sure the saints felt the same way when he had ago at there player who was not charged.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/103683/default.aspx
Malthouse's incident has no relevance to this issue. This thread is about something completely different, and bringing up Malthouse will just take this thread off topic. Let's leave that alone.

Anyway, this is sounding like a pretty bad issue. If this is true, the people who did this do not deserve to see daylight, let alone play AFL. Disgusting act if true.

How the hell do the press seem to know all the claims the individual made to the Police...

The article is a step by step account by the sounds of things? Seriously... if this is true... did the victim tell the press? The Cops who are investigating (or did they just send out a press release)? The Friend of the alleged victim? Or was it the player claimed to be involved? This all just seems to be in to be in way to much detail for something under investigation from a day or so earlier?

Or its a beat up?

I read that article to imply that although she was "pressured" into it somewhat, she still consented at the time and didn't try to fight them off or anything like that. Seems only afterwards that she really expressed her regret about what had taken place, not unlike the Matty Johns incident I guess.

Although I was surprised to read the boyfriend of 7 weeks would want someone else having sex with his girlfriend at all, I'd be pretty shocked if he just let them go at it if he thought they were actually physically harming her or she wasn't agreeing to it.

Who knows though really...

I read that article to imply that although she was "pressured" into it somewhat, she still consented at the time and didn't try to fight them off or anything like that. Seems only afterwards that she really expressed her regret about what had taken place, not unlike the Matty Johns incident I guess.

Although I was surprised to read the boyfriend of 7 weeks would want someone else having sex with his girlfriend at all, I'd be pretty shocked if he just let them go at it if he thought they were actually physically harming her or she wasn't agreeing to it.

Sounds like she consented with the Collingwood player after her boyfriend (collingwood supporter perhaps?) suggested it.

Then some other dudes rocked up and may not have gotten consent.

Again, it really doesn't matter, "consent" here is so ambiguous.

The stupid ****ing player should've realised "Hey, how about I get a girlfriend instead of doing someone elses while we're both wasted". Sigh Sigh Sigh.

Again, holding out hope that this is (legitimately) not as it seems. If it is... sigh. But hey, we have to do what's right and delist but every club goes through tough times.

I'm just glad we've got Eddie/Mick/Bucks at the helm at this time.

Yeah sounds like the first player did nothing illegal but i'm very concerned about her allegations about the second player forcing her into oral sex.

Also, the second player who allegedly forced her to perform oral sex on him, shared a taxi home with her. The article mentions alcohol was involved, so I suppose this needs to be taken into account, but really, after experiencing something traumatic like that, I imagine the last place the victim would want to be was in the presence of the alleged perpetrator, let alone organising to share a taxi with them. Seems strange.

This is starting to look worse and worse by the minute.

There is no credible source to the story the Australian has written IMO.

Did the cops leak the info to the press (highly unlikely)
The victim go to the press (unlikely)
The victims friend went to the press (again unlikely)
The alleged went to the press (come on...)

I mean where did they get all these details that reads like a summary of the crime before a court case?

The AFL, Collingwood, the cops, victim, victims friends, the alleged males involved... NONE of them have a reason to pass this info on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After having consensual sex with her boyfriend, she noticed the Collingwood player enter the room. She told police she was pressured by her partner to have sex with him.

The woman said she then gathered her belongings but was stopped by another man in the hallway of the house.

She alleged he forced her to perform oral sex
I read this as 3 persons being involved- her BF and 2 players.

Yep, on the same wave length now.

The article says "group of footballers" though, what's your take on that? Surely not more AFL players?

The fact that she implies that the men were "of large stature" tells me she's not sure who they were but possibly thinks they were footy players. Going by that it's hard to say who they were but the fact that she didn't recognize them makes me breath easier.

The usual excuse that she consented is not going to wash anymore. The two St.Kilda players were very very lucky they were not before a court for their disgraceful conduct a few years back.Lovett is before the courts and the public mood for this type of behaviour will no longer be tolerated.The pressure on the woman at the centre of this unsavoury incident will be immense.Her 'boyfriend' if the statement is true is a piece of 'sh*t.'

On the 8am news "A third Collingwood footballer will be questioned by police in relation to the alleged sexual assault". No more info was given.

So be it, we just get rid of them and move on.... but until that point it's all speculation, how do we know that the Australian is telling the truth? and how do they know in such detail the case...

So be it, we just get rid of them and move on.... but until that point it's all speculation, how do we know that the Australian is telling the truth? and how do they know in such detail the case...

Un sure how accurate, but it was in the heraldsun that there was some formal contract in place where the police was handing over information to clubs on players. The alpha (i think its called) andthe main man Brendon Gail wasn't happy about this and was going to look into it further to see if it breached players rights, but nothing ever came of it again through the AFL or the meadia. So this just maybe how its been leaked to the media..... Clubs are know for leaks ect

OMG - This is horrid, i don't think anyone would make up gang rape allegations. Couldnt possiable get away with it, with all the evidince that would be left behind either proving it right or wrong!

Feel for the young Lady, the best the pies could hope for is this.

1. Shes made it up, but i doubt it.
2. That the 2 pies player were at a private house party, where the incident took place, but in her shock and the ordeal of it all a case of mistaken identy on the victims part.

The bolded is crap, I know that girls lie about shit like this, even gang rape.

I'm not saying that this girl is lying but some do.

The bolded is crap, I know that girls lie about shit like this, even gang rape.

I'm not saying that this girl is lying but some do.

This is very true, too much uncertainty now but it is ridiculous to blindly take sides (especially these neutrals coming onto our board), for all we know this girl might have consented and felt embarrassed the next day.

Once alcohol gets involved it becomes extremely complicated, IIRC you can't legally have consensual sex if you are under the influence of alcohol, therefore there is a chance that she agreed to the deed on the night but had a 360 the next day, it is a he says she says scenario now...

No one need worry, Colling wood will pay off who ever they have to and make this go away- absolutely no doubt about that

The AFL can de-register them and i think we will see behaviour clause being built into player contract. "if a player is proven in a court of law of rape, they will be forefeit any contract and pay out rights ect".

Remove this Banner Ad

Sexual assault allegations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back