Sexual assault allegations

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: F!@#ing Great... sex assault allegations

Did any of our guys swap jumpers with Milne and Montanga after the final siren?

Just a thought!

I just came over to say that I don't wish this on any club, but people like you give your fellow supporters a very bad name.

NO NAMES should be posted on BIGFOOTY

If they are not the players then they can sue VexNews and potentially BigFooty if it is posted. PLEASE DO NOT NAME THE PLAYERS

I would not worry about BF being sued, I would worry about posters being sued.

If they are not the players then they can sue VexNews and potentially BigFooty if it is posted. PLEASE DO NOT NAME THE PLAYERS

all good just checking :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their names come up on a Google search of Vex News as well.

This and I think the fact that the link is no longer working may have something to do with them editing it (or overload) fact is the link is here and if it works it's not our responsibility. Just so we are clear posters are responsible for their posts not the bigfooty website so hypothetically if you are the poster naming the players your the one who is up for defamition in the event someone wants to take it further.

Thanks mate but I am directing it more to others who casually read the thread and post their thoughts without realising the consequences

I knew about 1 but not about the other, thought we wernt allowed to type the names on here. Cant load the article either... no doubt they will be bombarded with hits!

Do a google check for that website... article will appear in a list of latest news for vexnews

If you wish to find out the names.

Google 'Vexnews Collingwood'

Three Vexnews will come up. Down the bottom it says 'more news from vexnews'.

Click that.

Then the first link that appears you can read the two names as part of the linked url...

This and I think the fact that the link is no longer working may have something to do with them editing it (or overload) fact is the link is here and if it works it's not our responsibility. Just so we are clear posters are responsible for their posts not the bigfooty website so hypothetically if you are the poster naming the players your the one who is up for defamition in the event someone wants to take it further.

Dare say Pies Rang them up and Told them to Remove the Names or they will be Sued

No doubt the Pies will have people searching through here picking up all the news that has been leaked and shutting it down, and so they should. They have to protect these players until anything is confirmed

I have no information on the details other than rumours circulating on BF.

However, for those Pies supporters who are claiming they would sack the players immediately if found guilty I'd be very careful.

I am not trying to downplay the potential seriousness of the allegations.....but SEXUAL ASSAULT is a very broad term and covers an enormous range of actions. Some may be sack worthy.....others may not be.

Should North Melbourne have sacked Wayne Carey for groping a woman's breast?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sexual assault allegations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back