Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha what a coincidence I went on a messed up horror binge yesterday, watched that. Cannibal Holocaust and A Serbian film. Very gross movies but very well known and talked about movies, still idk how any of the mentioned 3 ever got made

I made the mistake of watching Salo on Halloween one year. I only count it as a mistake because I was clueless to who Pasolini was at the time and its reputation tricked me into thinking it was a horror film when it's instead a very thorough and artful - if blunt - indictment of fascism and society's own culpability within it. Funny Games is another very similiar movie, although that's way more on the nose about it.

I made the mistake of watching Salo on Halloween one year. I only count it as a mistake because I was clueless to who Pasolini was at the time and its reputation tricked me into thinking it was a horror film when it's instead a very thorough and artful - if blunt - indictment of fascism and society's own culpability within it. Funny Games is another very similiar movie, although that's way more on the nose about it.
Salo is yeah. Cannibal Holocaust and even A Serbian Film at times try to be just that a social commentary and an artful and well thought out movie but in reality just are incredibly disturbing ridiculously graphic and disturbing. If you haven't seen them, read a plot summary before watching especially for A Serbian film because both movies are so incredibly messed up that if you don't know what you're getting yourself you just shouldn't watch them. They are very interesting as both films are so important for the horror genre but both films are just too extreme

Just to be clear, there will be NO Bombers podcast
Not entirely correct .....plans were confirmed last season for a Bombers Podcast, correct you were not involved ....a separate production house was established ......it's only the vibe that has prevented the first episode from airing

Haha what a coincidence I went on a messed up horror binge yesterday, watched that. Cannibal Holocaust and A Serbian film. Very gross movies but very well known and talked about movies, still idk how any of the mentioned 3 ever got made
I love horror movies especially if they’re B grade and shot in a different language (I love Italian Giallo films).

I watched this a few weeks ago:

Early 80s fashion sense, bad dubbing, and home made special effects.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have an anonymous question for the panel.

What do they think drove TJASTA from a loving all embracing positive force in the league into a huge campaigner!!!

My Question for Loonerty

How can he defend the randomness of the SIM theory.

How can he explain the Stats of 3 teams having such terrible records in the last 5 rounds. 2 wins from 15 games between the 3 teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back