Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

My Question for Loonerty

How can he defend the randomness of the SIM theory.

How can he explain the Stats of 3 teams having such terrible records in the last 5 rounds. 2 wins from 15 games between the 3 teams.

Oh ffs

Really?

If I...

Ah I’ll wait for Loonerty to burn you on the podcast

My Question for Loonerty

How can he defend the randomness of the SIM theory.

How can he explain the Stats of 3 teams having such terrible records in the last 5 rounds. 2 wins from 15 games between the 3 teams.
My question for Loonerty

Should Bono stop being a whiny little bitch and embrace mediocrity like the Gumbies have?

I’m sort of half-arsing following along this thread properly. Am I right in thinking episode 1 is happening tonight?!!! Excellent!

I’m sort of half-arsing following along this thread properly. Am I right in thinking episode 1 is happening tonight?!!! Excellent!
Question for the podcast - should Proper Gander use their whole arse, or is half-arsing things acceptable in this economy?

Lucky i just saw this and have a couple of questions for the panel.

Q1. Is there a more heinous crime in the Sweet FA than boycotting a match thread? Did the Bears get off lightly with only a four premiership points penalty and a suspended sentence ?

Q2. Do you think the e-AFL has caught on at all ? What would you have done differently to promote it ?

Q3. Given we are just over half way through the season your tip for :
- SFA Premiership
- Wooden spoon
- Mobbs medal
- Fred medal
- Beez

Q4. If you were going to rage quit BF would you post gay pr0n (JWS style) or another genre of pr0n and what would it be ?

Lucky i just saw this and have a couple of questions for the panel.

Q1. Is there a more heinous crime in the Sweet FA than boycotting a match thread? Did the Bears get off lightly with only a four premiership points penalty and a suspended sentence ?

Q2. Do you think the e-AFL has caught on at all ? What would you have done differently to promote it ?

Q3. Given we are just over half way through the season your tip for :
- SFA Premiership
- Wooden spoon
- Mobbs medal
- Fred medal
- Beez

Q4. If you were going to rage quit BF would you post gay pr0n (JWS style) or another genre of pr0n and what would it be ?
**** me, might as well just host one yourself, you little...

Can you please just get your podcast done Harvey? I’m so bored I’m chewing the soft furnishings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow! A personal attack from a moderator!

Blacky can I file an official complaint against ND?
You can but there is a significant backlog.

We should get to your ND complaint sometime in 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast SFA Podcast Season 29- Grand Final Podcast - Wednesday 9pm - Live from Harvey's House Mad Monday Podcast- Link in the OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back