Resource SFA Sign Up & Information Thread Season 23 - NEW PLAYERS APPLY INSIDE

Remove this Banner Ad

Next on my list of teams that fall miserably below my standards is the Hawks.
Its not so much the players on this team that bother me (although they are a lackluster collection of nobodies if ever there was) rather it is the temerity of naming such an insipid lot after the mighty hawks.

Which brings me to the Bombers
Again its not so much the players that offend me as the captain.
Playing under HaroLad must be about as much fun as having a deepheat coated catheter inserted by a trainee nurse.

On the subject of a sharp stabbing pain Nakia made a such a good case for me to join the mighty Royals that when Hoooops backed him up I found it impossible to say no.

Luckily this was only because I was laughing so hard at the thought I was barely able to breath, let alone type.

Apparently there are a few other minnow clubs like the Furries, DragQueens etc. but you know lol!

Anyway the choice was obvious right from the start- Im the last piece of the puzzle that the Wolves have been missing to assume their rightful place as the real powerhouse side of the competition.

willo sign me up mate.
I've got my suit, I've got my board- Im ready to hit the surf.
Welcome to the best team in the league.

If the Royals are so good why do you keep leaving them?
I've left them once.

If the Wolves are the best team in the league why has it taken you 8 seasons to make your debut for the club?

I've left them once.

If the Wolves are the best team in the league why has it taken you 8 seasons to make your debut for the club?

Because they became the best team once I joined.

In the words of Clarkey, lol.

That's how far you have dropped.

To think I came very close to joining the Royals, old Blacky just took a little too long to pull the trigger. Imagine if I had, you would finally be playing for the best team in the league.

In the words of Clarkey, :).

To think I came very close to joining the Royals, old Blacky just took a little too long to pull the trigger. Imagine if I had, you would finally be playing for the best team in the league.

I wouldn't have taken so long to pull the trigger. :)

As it turns out you did that yourself.

I wouldn't have taken so long to pull the trigger. :)

As it turns out you did that yourself.

Well if you're ever in need of assistance, happy to help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My hesitation was the result of it feeling like I was robbing UNICEF

Name (Your Username is your player name): JoshWoodenSpoon
Preferred position 1: Left Wing
Preferred position 2: Right Wing
Preferred position 3: HBF
Number: 55
Height: 189cm
Weight: 88kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Bears
How did you hear about the SFA?: Through a friend, played some respectable seasons with the Bombers.

Welcome to the Bears!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource SFA Sign Up & Information Thread Season 23 - NEW PLAYERS APPLY INSIDE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back