Event SFAEW Season 38: Round 9 On Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

A pirate match!

The loser has to keep the patch as part of their gimmick for the rest of the season

Can somebody put a mask back on this guy?

Can somebody put a mask back on this guy?
Not related to this, but I see you are joint top of the Big Footy Tipping Comp. Way to go - only 5 games to go to win it.

You have a great shot of it.

Not related to this, but I see you are joint top of the Big Footy Tipping Comp. Way to go - only 5 games to go to win it.

You have a great shot of it.

Cheers mate, had a nice little bit of luck with the tipping elsewhere, this would be the little bragging rights one though.

Hoping Ocha905 gets the win
It's the hope that kills you.
As the new “face” I will do my best to beat the “heals”
Think of me less of a heel and more of the "Mick Molloy Show" of SFAEW in terms of quality. I'm just surprised I haven't been cancelled yet like the short-lived show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think of me less of a heel and more of the "Mick Molloy Show" of SFAEW in terms of quality. I'm just surprised I haven't been cancelled yet like the short-lived show.
ah ok , i heard the name but not experienced that show or any of his shows

Join the GOOD side. WE will prevail

Maybe we should rebrand and team up

Polish_20240909_204740000.png

ah ok , i heard the name but not experienced that show or any of his shows

Join the GOOD side. WE will prevail
I am the good side. Hence why I lose :p

As much as I love the idea I don't to drag anyone into my "Circle of Suck". You've got so much potential, masked or unmasked.
I just laid out the boss with a spanner and I'm working for Clarkey now so not sure I'd say I've got potential so much as bad judgement :D

I just laid out the boss with a spanner and I'm working for Clarkey now so not sure I'd say I've got potential so much as bad judgement :D
A spanner you say...

Taking Notes GIF by One Chicago

Remove this Banner Ad

Event SFAEW Season 38: Round 9 On Now!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back