Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

4 : 11.54 {lHBF} - thewizardmelon signals for his teammates to present.
4 : 11.58 {rBP} - Long handpass to the running Braklet.
4 : 12.03 {lHBF} - Gets onto his preferred foot and boots it long.
4 : 12.04 {lHBF} - thewizardmelon spills the mark.
No kidding, how am I supposed to get on the end of a torp after my own huge hand pass?
4 : 20.11 {lHBF} - Over the back of the pack comes thewizardmelon and plucks it out.

Classic wizardmelon, up and about when the game is on the line
Have you taken angry pills old mate?

He just called my local a ‘plastic interstate club’ so yeah, he’s having a mare of a day ol’ Elmer. Fresh off a bad hammer holiday too the chump

anywayyyyy, Carn the OOB!

Mobbs I double lied, I just wanted to give you hope after confirming early in the week you’d lose by a few goals (sorry :) )
So what you're saying is that you have no friggin' idea and are a charlatan? :D

Nothing but love here mate! No need to apologise. You would have copped way worse if we lost 🫶🏻🫶🏻

You are a true treasure ! OObs or any SFA team is lucky to have you ! Thanks again for a great week of fun and your kindness about my Pokies windfall !

So what you're saying is that you have no friggin' idea and are a charlatan? :D

Yes no I’m legit of course!

To prove it - you do lose next week but bounce back with a nice win the week after!

DemurePrincess sorry I haven't chipped in earlier but a captain's Sunday is a very busy one. Are you in a trade? Where are you going to? Maybe we'll meet again before either of us are ready to once more make eye contact!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies first to the OOBs and Robertio.
For some reason, I was rather pissed off (for reasons I cannot explain) for how this Sim played out today, you guys/girls were absolutely fantastic and a delight to banter with all week, esp DemurePrincess who was nothing but absolutely brilliant and kind to me after my Pokies win.

I would be honoured to have you as teammates, I am planning to be a lifetime Roys stalwart, so ignore that dog shit comment as the ravings of a weirdo.

Sincere congrats

Apologies to my Roys teammates for letting the whole team down with my petulance towards the end. I really have no idea why I cracked it like a Nut, esp as the OOBs were good fun.. I prolly need to stop taking this comp so seriously.
Best of luck Old Boys/Girls for the rest of the season

Apologies again for the meltdown everyone
What About Me Idol GIF by Greyhound Australia

Thanks for a bonza week Roys and remember JuddgementDay and anyone else to hit up Mobbs if you don't have a property.

Mooch and 3KZ is Football good luck next Saturday.

DemurePrincess it's been a hoot. Thanks for the parting gift.
1726998354881.png

Brilliant win OOBs. Full of class and grit when it mattered. Had to send Dear Prinnie off the right way and celebrate #Robertio150 big time. Robertio

BRAB another 6 goals. Must be up there for another Fred.

Appreciate your efforts Dr philreich

Thanks for a bonza week Roys and remember JuddgementDay and anyone else to hit up Mobbs if you don't have a property.

Mooch and 3KZ is Football good luck next Saturday.

DemurePrincess it's been a hoot. Thanks for the parting gift.
View attachment 2118636

Brilliant win OOBs. Full of class and grit when it mattered. Had to send Dear Prinnie off the right way and celebrate #Robertio150 big time. Robertio

BRAB another 6 goals. Must be up there for another Fred.

Appreciate your efforts Dr philreich
IMG_5341.jpeg
IMG_5343.jpeg IMG_5345.jpeg
(Apologies… I mentioned nothing about hooters but wow… AI gave me PLENTY… surprised I don’t topple over 🙈)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back