SFL 2010 Division 1 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh not really... anyone else have an opinion on heathertons best players that will try to get them from the bottom of the ladder to 2nd last?

Does anyone know if clubs that were going to be playing in the night comp have been able to organise some praccy matches yet?

True and Sheehan.

Sheehan more than likley to play for Nyora. Mimo is open to the highest bidder.

$800 + is my tip....

Dave Sheehan is going to Nyora and we wish him all the best, he has given our club great service and a good bloke , all I can guarantee there is no shortage of money in the ellinbank league.

Mimo trained with us last week and as far as I know will be playing with us, there are a lot of rumors around and the Dingley one has gained momentum recently, but id suggest Mimo wouldnt play against his mates?

all I can guarantee there is no shortage of money in the ellinbank league.

There must be if they can out-bid a club that can offer a bloke $700 a game without ever seeing him play! ;)

Any practice matches lined up b2b since the night series has fallen over? Wouldn't be too many clubs that aren't fully booked so I'm sure tat it has made life difficult.

Dave Sheehan is going to Nyora and we wish him all the best, he has given our club great service and a good bloke , all I can guarantee there is no shortage of money in the ellinbank league.

Mimo trained with us last week and as far as I know will be playing with us, there are a lot of rumors around and the Dingley one has gained momentum recently, but id suggest Mimo wouldnt play against his mates?

both guys have have meet with Dingley Staff tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

playing dingley in a prac match on sunday , can some one tell me where they finsished last yr and if there any good ... just seeing where we are at

There must be if they can out-bid a club that can offer a bloke $700 a game without ever seeing him play! ;)

Any practice matches lined up b2b since the night series has fallen over? Wouldn't be too many clubs that aren't fully booked so I'm sure tat it has made life difficult.

Moe at peanut farm on the 27th, and a couple of intra clubs.

Had our preseason mapped out with night series and then had our game with Spotswood on the 20th cancelled due to ground availability(council?)

I suggest there would be some nervous posters on here who have personally attacked people with filth and innuendo, considering the impending legal action taken by a geelong league player????

Serious money!!! I wrote in a previous post about the EFL and players crossing from club to club and maybe Dingley are the groundbreakers in trying to entice players from the SFL Divvy One clubs to build there list?
If Dingley are prepared to offer the boys $1500 between them, thats there perogative!!!!
Whether its true or rumor remains to be seen!

Serious money!!! I wrote in a previous post about the EFL and players crossing from club to club and maybe Dingley are the groundbreakers in trying to entice players from the SFL Divvy One clubs to build there list?
If Dingley are prepared to offer the boys $1500 between them, thats there perogative!!!!
Whether its true or rumor remains to be seen!
isnt everyone on massive money at the farm though:confused: seems strange we've lost ward,krep,sheehan and maybe mimo for better offers when according to everyone on here we are big spenders paying over the odds:rolleyes:

isnt everyone on massive money at the farm though:confused: seems strange we've lost ward,krep,sheehan and maybe mimo for better offers when according to everyone on here we are big spenders paying over the odds:rolleyes:

you do pay crap loads of money, well Richy does anyways, and he does so for only 2 reasons. 1 is to satisfy his need to feel successful in the football circles, and 2 is to get more business. Please rest assured, he couldn't give a stuff about your football club, and when he walks, so will St Kilda City right down to the lower divisions.

And the reason players leave your club, after raping you for money, is because they realise what a bunch of incestuous, red necks with IQ's lower than their footy boot size, and it will always be inevitable that players will continue to leave a club like yours.

you do pay crap loads of money, well Richy does anyways, and he does so for only 2 reasons. 1 is to satisfy his need to feel successful in the football circles, and 2 is to get more business. Please rest assured, he couldn't give a stuff about your football club, and when he walks, so will St Kilda City right down to the lower divisions.

And the reason players leave your club, after raping you for money, is because they realise what a bunch of incestuous, red necks with IQ's lower than their footy boot size, and it will always be inevitable that players will continue to leave a club like yours.
what business is rich trying to get please do tell as you seem to know so much about the bloke:rolleyes: you talk about IQ's with the crap you go on about now that is a bit rich:confused:

Any further news on Dimachki and Sheehan? Any news on any other recruits going to the Dingoes?

Any further news on Dimachki and Sheehan? Any news on any other recruits going to the Dingoes?

Not sure if this has been discussed already on this forum but did anyone see that St Albans Coach Peter Davenport is threatening to sue a series of anonymous forum contributors on the Big Footy website for comments they have made on a blog.

It is said to be a "groundbreaking development for local footy that could pave the way for more lawsuits against online footy blogs"

Check out the link here.
http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/article/2010/03/09/153031_news.html

I'd suggest there will be a few nervous posters on here; ie"snowman"

If its fact you are stating, then a poster will have no problems!

what would I have to worry about,

firstly you will find that people who start these types of lawsuits, are little dweebs that allow society to judge their personalities, hence the reason blogs were started against them in the first place.

Secondly, I always speak in my own opinion, otherwise the statement is fact. No court in the world would victimise a person for quoting fact.

Thirdly, with a wealth of Legal knowledge in my background, I wouldn't post anything that was fictional on such a medium,

and finally, I am never stupid enough in the first place, even if I had broken the law, to ever use my own email address, my own computer terminal of my own information.

Actually can't wait til one of you blokes go crying to authorities, I'll even encourage you superfreak, I have been bagging your pathetic club for a while, take me to court, as well as the rest of the league who laugh at your pea hearts each and every saturday. hahahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back