SFL 2010 Division 1 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you need to fight this guy or face him. What the phantom said was purely fact. Mimo goes where the money is. VAFA, SFL, Ellinback league. back and forth. I also heard that he backs down when confronted

i'm not pointing out fact from fiction. just stating that who ever bags the big fella to his face has got balls.

read posts before you comment

you might have to give zantuck a call back big rumour c brannan has pulled the pin on the club any truth in that or will i have to contact the pres for that back2back

you might have to give zantuck a call back big rumour c brannan has pulled the pin on the club any truth in that or will i have to contact the pres for that back2back

Zantuck has rang mordi, springvale, st pauls, st kilda city and chelsea heights that i know off.
His old man has been ringing clubs on his behalf aswell.

Mate, thanks for your interest, id suggest chris will be playing at city to the best of my knowledge, as far as Zantuck goes not interested, we had 10 players over 6'2 at training on thursday so height is not what we lack!!!!!!!!!!!

not what he told me when i was drinking pots with him sat night and your right with zantuck you have to many big heads already so fair point there

not what he told me when i was drinking pots with him sat night and your right with zantuck you have to many big heads already so fair point there

good effort clown, ur drinking pots with a bloke who wasnt even in melbourne sat night? how u manage to write ur last post and be on bigfooty at the same time 9pm sat night?

Mate, thanks for your interest, id suggest chris will be playing at city to the best of my knowledge, as far as Zantuck goes not interested, we had 10 players over 6'2 at training on thursday so height is not what we lack!!!!!!!!!!!
how is your new recruit danny jacobs going at the PEANUT farm fitting in well??

Cheltenham - Eastern Football League (Knox) - Dunne, Dominic Pending 02/02/10
Who would've guessed during the '09 season that come '10 Cheltenham would be without Taranto AND Dunne? Dunne figuratively and literally leaves massive shoes to fill.... Who'll spear head the forward 50 for Chelt this year?

Cheltenham - Eastern Football League (Knox) - Dunne, Dominic Pending 02/02/10
Who would've guessed during the '09 season that come '10 Cheltenham would be without Taranto AND Dunne? Dunne figuratively and literally leaves massive shoes to fill.... Who'll spear head the forward 50 for Chelt this year?

Add a few current and former players retunring from interstate and overseas seen training at Turner Rd. Trouble looms for the Rosellas. 2010 might be a fight for Div.1 survival at Weatherall Rd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how is your new recruit danny jacobs going at the PEANUT farm fitting in well??

DJ training like a young colt, very well prepared footballer. Both Chris Brannan & big MImo (whose lost 10kgs by the way) trained well.

Massive news at Chelt , huge loss Dunne, maybe the chelt dooms dayer who posted earlier might be right about the coach etc,etc?

DJ training like a young colt, very well prepared footballer. Both Chris Brannan & big MImo (whose lost 10kgs by the way) trained well.

Massive news at Chelt , huge loss Dunne, maybe the chelt dooms dayer who posted earlier might be right about the coach etc,etc?
where's that squib big"money"

What does every1 think about heatherton and springvale probally the two bottom teams of the year... Head to head? Who do you think would win. Personally i think springvale will be relegated to div 2 after losing so many big names and only picking up 1 player. But then again Heatherton doesnt look like theyve recruited alot anyway

What does every1 think about heatherton and springvale probally the two bottom teams of the year... Head to head? Who do you think would win. Personally i think springvale will be relegated to div 2 after losing so many big names and only picking up 1 player. But then again Heatherton doesnt look like theyve recruited alot anyway

dont worry about heatherton we are in the midst of signing some very talented footballers while other clubs have been hibernateing over the summer months we at heatherton have been busy talking to players from quite a few different leagues and it looks like the effort will be very rewarding keep an eye on clearances all things being equal heatherton should be very compevitive side in 2010 .

B2B which would you think would categorize "BIG MONEY"?
A) someone who rings up a club asks to come down and train then tells other clubs that club is chasing him
B)gets on the essendon league site and gives himself a huge rap playing wise
C)both

B2B which would you think would categorize "BIG MONEY"?
A) someone who rings up a club asks to come down and train then tells other clubs that club is chasing him
B)gets on the essendon league site and gives himself a huge rap playing wise
C)both

That's a hard one, from researching his type of poster i'd suggest "C" would be appropriate , doesnt sound like to smart a bloke and if history tells us anything i believe he has a past history of idiotic behaviour

That's a hard one, from researching his type of poster i'd suggest "C" would be appropriate , doesnt sound like to smart a bloke and if history tells us anything i believe he has a past history of idiotic behaviour
huge numbers tonight b2b did you come down for look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back