SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Brad O'Connor now leaving the league to play with Yarrawonga, that will bring Robinvale back to the rest of the pack by a fair way, to have 125 odd goals less next year will be a big loss!!

Any confirmed signings as yet???

South have named a few eg Harris and Fiz and so have Irymple Dowdy and Eaton any others from other clubs and are they confirmed.

Red Cliff new coach has been quiet are many guys coming back from the
mallee???
Mildura very quite so far as well.

I'll give this a try

Irymple- with Dowdy and Eaton will be better then last year
RVale- Looks like they will be missing a few from Premiership team
South- A few from Balranald but can Fox and Cook keep up?
Mildura- Always watch the quiet ones
Wenty- Will miss Watt and B Rigby and a few younger ones
Imps- Hards gone will hurt and possibility of the two Hickeys gone as well as the Ruckman.
Merbein- Lost senior/exp players that you can not replace
RC- Unless they get about 8-12 good players to put around there good big men can not see alot changing, might get over Merbein in a game.

Anyone could win the premiership this year which will be good footy to watch!

Not only have the 2 Hards boys gone, but so is Rohdes, Dylan Challis just had a knee reco, Des Fraser shoulder reco, Zac Kelly to Merbien, Dylan i have heard is not interested, Alex douglas to play in Adelaide after travelling back last year. Ryan Key to Gol Gol (only played handful of seniors)

Also Mildura have picked up Andrew Richardson from what i have heard.

So with those loses and the Hickeys and maybe Bull Atkinson to retire it looks like a grim year for the boys in green, but you can never write them off.

Shit with the likes of those players gone will they be able to fill a senior side. wow hopefully the new coach has a trick of 2 up his sleeve (i couoldnt careless really :p)

Not only have the 2 Hards boys gone, but so is Rohdes, Dylan Challis just had a knee reco, Des Fraser shoulder reco, Zac Kelly to Merbien, Dylan i have heard is not interested, Alex douglas to play in Adelaide after travelling back last year. Ryan Key to Gol Gol (only played handful of seniors)

Also Mildura have picked up Andrew Richardson from what i have heard.

So with those loses and the Hickeys and maybe Bull Atkinson to retire it looks like a grim year for the boys in green, but you can never write them off.

Some big ones gone there but seriously Ryan Key IS NOT a loss maybe a gain for the green men....He would be lucky to get a touch out in the millewa...

Where is Rhodes off too??

Rohdes is heading up north on the east coast with the Hards boys.

Fairly sure he told me late march early april he is going and the hards boys around feb.
Hards have already signed for a club up there apparently.

Yeah Ryan Key not really a loss but will depth will be there worry this year.

A 191cm 120 kg ruckman should be able to fill the gap left by Bull and nothing is over as far as players leaving until they go

at 120kg i dont think he will be able to move real quick unless hes just muscle.... 191cm isnt that tall

tap ruckman with no one to tap it too :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baynes not having knee done according to source, just rehabbing it. Who is ruckman? Anything happening anywhere else? Can santa bring RC a win this year?
Is the ruckman will callow ex wandella preimership coach from kerang way,if is only young but played in there last three flags also won league medal and a couple of b&f's mite take a while b4 he can play but should b rite by end of season and finals.

Is the ruckman will callow ex wandella preimership coach from kerang way,if is only young but played in there last three flags also won league medal and a couple of b&f's mite take a while b4 he can play but should b rite by end of season and finals.

He has signed at Irymple. Coming off full knee reco from late 2010 so might be back for finals if he can qualify in time

From the milewa site
"i hear mick hicky was bashed by a former team mate over the weknd and was flown to melb 4 surgery so im guesing he wont be playing the first half of the year or at all. Any news out of gol gol? "

From the milewa site
"i hear mick hicky was bashed by a former team mate over the weknd and was flown to melb 4 surgery so im guesing he wont be playing the first half of the year or at all. Any news out of gol gol? "

Just to clarify:

Yes I did get assulted on Friday night by a person I used to play football with. No I wasn't flown to Melbourne for surgery!
And I am fine and will be playing Rd 1 against Gol Gol!

Eaton to move back to the area and coach Irymple. Delray is this confirmed yet???

Michael"THE SOOK" Hickey to Bambill is this confirmed yet? Was at a Imps function and they will give him as many clearance forms as possible...

I don't know where you get your information from Doughnuts, but the players that I do still talk to at the club don't want me to go and the committee doesn't want me to go. So whoever you have spoken to must not have much to do with the club.
The club doesn't want "trouble makers" and are under the belief that they have moved on.

I don't know where you get your information from Doughnuts, but the players that I do still talk to at the club don't want me to go and the committee doesn't want me to go. So whoever you have spoken to must not have much to do with the club.
The club doesn't want "trouble makers" and are under the belief that they have moved on.
So why have you left? $$??

So why have you left? $$??

I feel like I needed a change. They say a change is as good as a holiday. Wasn't for money, I have a job that pays me enough so I don't need to make a living out of football. Bambill are paying me $20 more a game than I was on at Imps.

This is just from the sunny daily website.....

Several booze-fuelled violent incidents kept Mildura police busy at the weekend.

A Mildura man suffered an eye injury during a fracas in Mildura’s CBD, four drunks were arrested and a teenager assaulted police.
A night out ended badly for a Mildura man who was allegedly assaulted on Friday night.
It is believed the man was flown to Melbourne for emergency treatment to his eye.
Sgt Corey Anderson said a 20-year-old man had been charged for intentionally causing serious injury.
“There was a serious assault in Langtree Avenue between Seventh and Eighth Street,” he said.
“The victim suffered a fractured eye socket.”
Sgt Anderson said the two men were believed to have known each other. “One had been ejected from the Sandbar and the altercation occurred after that,” he said. “The victim was thrown to the ground.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back