SFNL Division 1 2017

WHO WILL WIN THE 2017 DIV 1 FLAG

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Have Clayton appointed a new coach yet?
Nope !!! Dragging the chain a bit aren't they ....... I think they have the AGM this Sunday. They may have been waiting for that to happen 1st and then sign coach ?? Not looking great for the Clays in 2017 ..... at this stage

Lots of cross movement over the years between those 2 neighbouring clubs. Could be anyone?

Speaking of the ammos - Rumour that a battling Div 1 club not far away are close to securing the services of 2 or 3 lads who were previously decent senior players at VAFA Premier level (And it's not SBMT). Not big $ involved rather they live local and want to play together. Not sure of the connection, if any, to the club in question.

I called this one a few weeks back. A handy quartet for the Bloods. Humphrey & Curry absent through travel this year but were entrenched senior players at DLS previously. The other two played more ressies last year but have played decent senior footy. As posted previously I understand that money was irrelevant and friendship with a couple of Mordi lads got the deal done.

Interesting that one of these has a brother who is probably in the best handful of players in the ammos. Wonder if they had a crack at him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I called this one a few weeks back. A handy quartet for the Bloods. Humphrey & Curry absent through travel this year but were entrenched senior players at DLS previously. The other two played more ressies last year but have played decent senior footy. As posted previously I understand that money was irrelevant and friendship with a couple of Mordi lads got the deal done.

Interesting that one of these has a brother who is probably in the best handful of players in the ammos. Wonder if they had a crack at him?

What are your thoughts Rooster 24 ?

What are your thoughts Rooster 24 ?

Summed up pretty well by BTL. He must have had decent mail as I was a bit blindsided by this. Actually thought a couple of them had retired.

For reasons of travel, injury and other matters none really figured in the De La seniors this season so their loss will not be all that keenly felt. However all have been great servants over a number of years and in their prime were solid A grade senior players. Injury and absence from the game may dull their impact but expect they will still be handy at this level

And the comment re the brother is on the money. Younger bro of one of them (Tom Humphrey) has a swag of B&F's and is one of the best players in the VAFA. Fortunately for De La he is not going with them.

What does this mean for Terech? is he sticking around?

Yeah not sure if he is. It would be a tuff combo if he did. I wonder why the big guy has moved on? Mr Huston surely had enough $ or maybe East Malverns coach planted a seed during inter-league?

Our CEO of the SFL puts up little stories on our website about doing deals with fine arts memorabilia companies and his ex employees working under him getting new jobs, this bloke is a joke he loves pumping up his own tyres!! How about doing daily snippets on our website about clubs that are recruiting who they are where they come from. Start talking about football and not about how good you are getting deals with insignificant companies. Check the WRFL VAFA and EFL websites very professional and constant updates daily on football and recruits. It's time the sfl board moved this guy on

Our CEO of the SFL puts up little stories on our website about doing deals with fine arts memorabilia companies and his ex employees working under him getting new jobs, this bloke is a joke he loves pumping up his own tyres!! How about doing daily snippets on our website about clubs that are recruiting who they are where they come from. Start talking about football and not about how good you are getting deals with insignificant companies. Check the WRFL VAFA and EFL websites very professional and constant updates daily on football and recruits. It's time the sfl board moved this guy on

A bit harsh but yes the content of the webpage maybe need a boost

Heard St Kilda City has been raiding Edithvale Aspendale's Under 19's team from last season and have already snared a few players and looking to get a few more. Edi Asp not too happy about this.

Remove this Banner Ad

SFNL Division 1 2017

Back