SFNL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a video on Facebook of a bloke from Black Rock tipping Hallam for the flag in div3 this year LOL

Saw a bit of Black Rock and Powerhouse today though given the wind favouring one end heavily the result would have given little insight into the teams fortunes for the coming season.
A bit too much dry weather footy played in wet and windy conditions - its been an off season with previous few wet weather sessions I'd say.

After watching that 16 minutes of HP chat on the gameface footy show, nothing would make me happier to see the redbacks go to water again when the pressure rises. There’s a few big heads down there, will they be able to keep their minds on the job? It’s a long season!

After watching that 16 minutes of HP chat on the gameface footy show, nothing would make me happier to see the redbacks go to water again when the pressure rises. There’s a few big heads down there, will they be able to keep their minds on the job? It’s a long season!

Felt like it was 14 mins on HP and 2 mins on the rest of the comp

I'll have a stab at the results for this week:

Ashwood v Black Rock > BR by 14 points, their recruits look stronger
Cerberus v Endeavour Hills > EH by 25 points, but complete guess as who knows how Cerberus will go this years
Hampton Park v Clayton > HP by 35 points, they are the div 3 benchmark

Takeaway from the days game, some BR recruits are looking silky. Ashwood looking below par

Seriously what the **** has happened to Clayton. To be honest that is quite a pathetic result by them. They might be in contention for the triple relegation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously what the **** has happened to Clayton. To be honest that is quite a pathetic result by them. They might be in contention for the triple relegation

Hearing some serious unrest at the club, ass coach trying to undermine the snr coach to take his gig. No wonder results are like they are

Hearing some serious unrest at the club, ass coach trying to undermine the snr coach to take his gig. No wonder results are like they are

Maybe they just didn't have enough div3 knowledge 🤔 maybe they need to hire 4 more assistants & they can have knowledge on EVERY div 3 club. I reckon it's just a knowledge thing here, clays will bounce back hard once they have the right Div 3 knowledge at their club

Last edited:
Anyone know what the go is with the filming of all games? Does it only get sent to the clubs or will it be uploaded on GameFace?

Did the same at E/Hills didn’t he?

Was probably for the best with all the old washed up player’s they had.
only watched one of there games last season but looked fairly young to me . Haven’t seen a coach loose his cool like their coach did kicking the board . Not the best look for there club .

Big news

Club confirm this?.

I don't think this is the case at all. They (senior and assistant) seem to be working really well together from all accounts. If the playing group put in as much time and effort as those 2 guys I can see the whole place turning around super quickly. Could all the comments on here be a case of sour grapes that he has crossed from E/Hills to Clayton from E/Hills people ? Why did he leave E/Hills after 2 grand finals in a row anyway ? That seems odd in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back