SFNL Division 4 2018

Who will win the 2018 SFNL Division 4 Premiership?

• Carrum Patterson Lakes

• Cerberus

• Dandenong

• Frankston Dolphins

• Lyndale

• Lyndhurst

• Moorabbin

• Sandown Cobras

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another example of the farcical administration of the league, clearly bent the rules for Cerberus.
I must say as coach at CPL writing this it was very hard to beat them with the allowances they had . No sour grapes but we gave it our all yesterday .

Cerberus...Bang! CPL...Bust! Looks like another year in ‘Slugsville’ for CPL.
Hey Bounceback
We didn't get to where we wanted this year but we're not in slugsville by any means . Shit feeling not winning a final but we will try go again next year and after last to first in one year were not bust we are pretty happy . On ya legend

What reason did the league give for allowing an unqualified player to play in finals? I’d be filthy
We were told exactly as Frankston were mate that it was good for footy and bad luck . The points system is also farcical. From my end it's hard to see your boys go down like that especially when we have been hit week by week for 20 weeks and sore bodies and they can run around fresh as a daisy .
Anyways not sooking but just fairness would be a better option .

We were told exactly as Frankston were mate that it was good for footy and bad luck . The points system is also farcical. From my end it's hard to see your boys go down like that especially when we have been hit week by week for 20 weeks and sore bodies and they can run around fresh as a daisy .

That's really weak administration. They're implying it's only division 4 footy - get over it guys - it doesn't matter.

I'd be pissed & taking the league to task about it Caino

Next year mate, call on all your contacts & just play unqualified players in finals "because it's good for footy"

the league have really been immature with their decisions across all grades this year & has had poor foresight on the concessions they allowed and the implications they have caused.

That's really weak administration. They're implying it's only division 4 footy - get over it guys - it doesn't matter.

I'd be pissed & taking the league to task about it Caino

Next year mate, call on all your contacts & just play unqualified players in finals "because it's good for footy"

the league have really been immature with their decisions across all grades this year & has had poor foresight on the concessions they allowed and the implications they have caused.
Cheers mate . All the best :)

Sounds like you are sooking mate! Come on Cerberus!

Hey Bounceback
We didn't get to where we wanted this year but we're not in slugsville by any means . Shit feeling not winning a final but we will try go again next year and after last to first in one year were not bust we are pretty happy . On ya legend

Caino, how can you say you went from last to first?

You went down a division so unable to go last to first in Div3 when you played in Div 4.

In fact you went down 3 spots as you have finished 3rd in Div 4

Caino, how can you say you went from last to first?

You went down a division so unable to go last to first in Div3 when you played in Div 4.

In fact you went down 3 spots as you have finished 3rd in Div 4
Forced down a division that was effectively the same teams with 2 newcomers . Basically div 3 labelled div 4
So my comments refer to these teams were belting us last season (2017) Technical if it's that way minor premiers ( first ) but 3rd as a collective so that sits ok with me .

Sounds like you are sooking mate! Come on Cerberus!
No not sooking at all . We played by the rules all year and played fairly all year in terms of the outlined rules . When a player of 3 games gets clearance fresh legged at years end and from the quality of nearly being AFL drafted it's not sooking it's fairness and that's all it is .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No not sooking at all . We played by the rules all year and played fairly all year in terms of the outlined rules . When a player of 3 games gets clearance fresh legged at years end and from the quality of nearly being AFL drafted it's not sooking it's fairness and that's all it is .
We also won 4 games in 2017 . We won 15 this year so this football club is moving forward regardless mate .

Forced down a division that was effectively the same teams with 2 newcomers . Basically div 3 labelled div 4
So my comments refer to these teams were belting us last season (2017) Technical if it's that way minor premiers ( first ) but 3rd as a collective so that sits ok with me .

You said last, however in 2017 you were above Dandy and Sandown so 3rd last. Only teams you have gone past are Lyndale and Moorabbin, so the last to first statement, again is not right. You have has a competitive season finishing 3rd in lowest division, don’t get ahead ya self there.

You said last, however in 2017 you were above Dandy and Sandown so 3rd last. Only teams you have gone past are Lyndale and Moorabbin, so the last to first statement, again is not right. You have has a competitive season finishing 3rd in lowest division, don’t get ahead ya self there.

What he said. Suck eggs caino

No I’m not saying that and cudos for him coming on, I’m just disagreeing with his assessment that’s all. They are vastly improved but let’s not mayo it into something it’s not.
Your views on that are yours mate and that's fine , I don't mayo anything as those team did beat us in 17 . We also beat Cerberus twice this year and Lyndhurst and Frankston so your points taken but were on the up and headed to better things . Cheers

They are fit and good across the board at the navy . It's a huge task and be good to see how they combat them on the day .

Hey Caino. Ange here. Well done on a fine year mate. Didn't get the chocolates this year but I'm sure you blokes have shown you'll keep trudging onward. A lot of clubs (including mine) can really learn from what you guys have done.

I agree with most of the comments on here about the 'happenings and leniency' portrayed over the finals series to Cerberus but I will say that they are the form team over the last 3 months. The big fella may have only played 3 games but they've won their last 10!

What will be, will be on Saturday.

The most interesting comment I have heard, however, is that Cerberus have already signaled to the league that they won't go up if they win it.

What do the league do then? Keep Cerberus and send Lyndhurst up (would be pretty hollow for Lyndhurst but better standard) or keep both teams in Div 4 and make Hallam stick it out for another year in Div 3?

Could be interesting............

Lol have a look at you .
Your as tough as they come , you've got your opinion and that's fine but don't hide behind a fake name and talk shit . I'm honest across the board . Where's your footy played at ? or you one of those that doesn't play footy , never coached ,spends Saturday listening to Justin Bieber drinking a half priced bucket of cowboy shots with milk from aisle 5 at Coles and has no idea about what's involved or has the balls to have a go at coaching ? and just tells people being the weapon you are " to suck eggs " lol wow . Grade 2 rang and wants their terminology back brother . Talk sense and not smack while hiding and have a proper convo and be sensible or shut up .

You’ve lost it caino

We also won 4 games in 2017 . We won 15 this year so this football club is moving forward regardless mate .
Ya won 15 in DIV 4 , slop footy , hardly moving forward ? Who ever wins the flag and goes up is moving forward. Carb bro enough is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back