SFNL Division 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints93

Draftee
Feb 9, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
anyone got any ideas on who will take out league BnF? or any news on teams BnFs if they have done there presentations?

Any truth to the rumor that with south yarra refusing to move up and lyndhurst wanting to win a flag in div 4 there sending hallam up to take their place ?

I think they'll be competitive, top 4 I'd say
Really they were second bottom in div 4 vafa and it’s roughly the same standard as sfl div 4 but so can’t see them being top 4 unless they recruit a few but I’d agree they will be competitive but they do have a junior club there so they hopefully can build on that

Really they were second bottom in div 4 vafa and it’s roughly the same standard as sfl div 4 but so can’t see them being top 4 unless they recruit a few but I’d agree they will be competitive but they do have a junior club there so they hopefully can build on that
Don't kid yourself, by the end of the season, SM had about 30-35 players to pick from for 2 teams had very handy players. Still would've beaten all the bottom half teams from 2019 SFNL div 4, hence why I said top 4

Don't kid yourself, by the end of the season, SM had about 30-35 players to pick from for 2 teams had very handy players. Still would've beaten all the bottom half teams from 2019 SFNL div 4, hence why I said top 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes probably beat lyndale and dandenong but I’d say they would be no better than cpl and Moorabbin which still dosent put them in the top half sm only won 3 games for the season Div 4 sfl and div vafa just about the same standard

Last edited:
Yes probably beat lyndale and dandenong but I’d say they would be no better than cpl and Moorabbin which still dosent put them in the top half sm only won 3 games for the season Div 4 sfl and div vafa just about the same standard
lol.. not sure if trolling. SM would beat moorabbin and CPL, in closeish games. Standard isnt the same at all, having watched both.

lol.. not sure if trolling. SM would beat moorabbin and CPL, in closeish games. Standard isnt the same at all, having watched both.
Ow well we disagree on the standard not been the same please don’t tell me that div 4vafa is way better than div 4 sfl

Any truth in the rumors that a few Dandenong and Lyndale players have gone bush for money?

Laughable if true
Agree no wonder some local clubs are struggling when average players are getting $to go play up the country a few years ago we had dwww fc in the Alberton league take 6 of our players all on $300 plus a game and only one of them was in our top 10 players 3 were fringe senior players and the other 2 were just average senior players the small local clubs can’t compete with this ridiculous amounts of money being paid to some of these very average players

Agree no wonder some local clubs are struggling when average players are getting $to go play up the country a few years ago we had dwww fc in the Alberton league take 6 of our players all on $300 plus a game and only one of them was in our top 10 players 3 were fringe senior players and the other 2 were just average senior players the small local clubs can’t compete with this ridiculous amounts of money being paid to some of these very average players

Not sure why you’d be offering decent money to anyone at those two clubs - no offence. Unless they have a few very very good players who dominate SFL div4?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back