SFNL Division 4 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure why you’d be offering decent money to anyone at those two clubs - no offence. Unless they have a few very very good players who dominate SFL div4?
I wouldn’t think either club had anyone that dominated, can’t see either club having any impact next season, I was told that both clubs have lost a lot of players. Maybe they should merge if they are going to survive. I reckon it would be pretty bad if sfnl lost more clubs, however can’t see them surviving if they are not competitive.

What are the predictions for ladders/ who will be there for next season? (any recruits or big whispers for divy 4?) Dande getting a few in, could they crack the 4? Hallam got some new players also

What are the predictions for ladders/ who will be there for next season? (any recruits or big whispers for divy 4?) Dande getting a few in, could they crack the 4? Hallam got some new players also
Dandenong have lost more than they have gained, Lyndhurst and Frankston have picked up a few not showing in the transfers yet. Moorabbin look like they might be leading the pack for recruits so far, big season ahead for the Kansas I reckon providing they retain their list.

Dandenong have lost more than they have gained, Lyndhurst and Frankston have picked up a few not showing in the transfers yet. Moorabbin look like they might be leading the pack for recruits so far, big season ahead for the Kansas I reckon providing they retain their list.
Peter Gerard signing at Kangas apparently, from Chelsea heights

any idea who the lightening have gotten? probably the team to beat again.

hearing that there will be a new umpires advisor bought in the next few weeks. i hear they have a very strong connection with Lyndhurst

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have watched lyndale over the past two seasons and trent day is by far the best forward lyndale had ..... kicking 35 in 13 games in 2018 and 32 in 2019 playing half the year in defence in an lone hand up forward ... not a bad return really in ordinary teams .... trev hasnt been injured he couldn’t commit to 2019 because he flys in and out for work ..... dylan bone played 80 percent of the year on a wing ... good kid but seriously overated and will get found out at yarrgon ... but cant fault him leaving for ok coin

i have watched lyndale over the past two seasons and trent day is by far the best forward lyndale had ..... kicking 35 in 13 games in 2018 and 32 in 2019 playing half the year in defence in an lone hand up forward ... not a bad return really in ordinary teams .... trev hasnt been injured he couldn’t commit to 2019 because he flys in and out for work ..... dylan bone played 80 percent of the year on a wing ... good kid but seriously overated and will get found out at yarrgon ... but cant fault him leaving for ok coin
Watching from where exactly?

Lol stop it Trent you can’t write about yourself like that on here

Not sure if serious...
Trent day is the biggest diver since Alex Rance and Trevor is injury prone and past it, hasn't played a good game in years. Only decent forward they've got is bone and he's gone country for $$$
Bone is very talented but very soft and will get found out in the country. At least Day will have a crack, does dive though lol.

Heard a sneaky JUUUUICY little rumour that a ex AFL player is joining the ranks at Puma land....

Kangas in debt again?? Can someone confirm if this true or not.
Heard the Peter Gerard signing will be costly, but haven’t heard that they are in debt. a bloke at work plays for them and he said they are getting 30+ on the track and have recruited well. But I get told that every season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back