SNFL Div 4 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 fast approaching tips for the round?
Clayton v Lyndale- Draw (game of the round)
DW v Hampton- Hampton by 67
Dovey E v South Yarra- Dovey by 42
Moorabbin v Hallam- Hallam by 55

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Clayton to beat lyndale in a close one, they’ve really rallied and they’ve got some classy players which I think get them over the line just, really can go either way but ill
Back Clayton.

Clayton over Lyndale
Hampton over Dandenong
Doveton over Sth Yarra
Hallam over Moorabbin

A couple of games could go either way, but Hallam on top after round 1

Good to have the real stuff back and good luck to everyone this weekend.

be some interesting games to see where clubs are at and all the hype

lyndale v clayton , leaning towards the pumas by 6goals all reports they are fit and confident, clayton could be abit off sacking coaching etc

hammers v dandy would have to go the favourites in my opinion this year by 83points, dandy struggling for players hopefully are competitive all year

doveton v sth Yarra this interesting game two sides struggled badly last year. probably leaning towards the Eagles by 25 points here

hallam v moorabin , going to say hallam by 40odd points bigger ground can run against a very larger moorabin, be interesting to see how moorabin go this year after half there recruits walked to other clubs.

should be a more competitive season here in this division

Good to have the real stuff back and good luck to everyone this weekend.

be some interesting games to see where clubs are at and all the hype

lyndale v clayton , leaning towards the pumas by 6goals all reports they are fit and confident, clayton could be abit off sacking coaching etc

hammers v dandy would have to go the favourites in my opinion this year by 83points, dandy struggling for players hopefully are competitive all year

doveton v sth Yarra this interesting game two sides struggled badly last year. probably leaning towards the Eagles by 25 points here

hallam v moorabin , going to say hallam by 40odd points bigger ground can run against a very larger moorabin, be interesting to see how moorabin go this year after half there recruits walked to other clubs.

should be a more competitive season here in this division

Pretty sure it’s at Moorabbin

serious question, if they need full fees from all players to avoid going back into debt does this mean they wont be paying a single player?
No idea of the details, just passing on information what I've gathered. Trying to stay of debt is crucial.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

clayton by 60 plus against the Eagles
lyndale by 70 plus against dandy
hampton by 23 against hallam
moorabin by 110 against sth Yarra

Going to be long year for sth yarra 2 games into the season players doubling up games 12 to 14 players in ressies

Going to be long year for sth yarra 2 games into the season players doubling up games 12 to 14 players in ressies
I heard not sure if true lyndale have been lending sth Yarra players.
will they last the year if keep getting smacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Back