Confirmed Shai Bolton, pick 14 & F3 (Rich) traded to Fremantle for picks 10, 11 & 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol Freo over paid by at least a first round pick.

He is talented sure, but he's not worth 2 first rounders, no way, not close.

Richmond gonna find at least 3 stars from this years draft given their hand, perfect for Richmond, plus, you can lock in Richmond getting the first pick for 2025, they are finishing dead last in 2025 with no contest, it's not even gonna be close, they might go the entire year without losing by less than 5 goals.
Net result of Lachie Schulz and a first for Bolton with a pick upgrade is great business.

You are all out of your minds

All you are proving is that why Fremantle never win anything

You get bent over the trade table at a historically bad way, every year

Thanks for sharing

Now you too also can join my special list .
All are worth more than what you say Freo paid in pick 3. Stop being a little weasle and start being a man. Till then I think it's safe for us all to assume your bank balance looks a bit like our trophy cabinet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shai Bolton trade for picks 10, 11 + is disgraceful. He blows hot and cold, plays like a star for a few minutes, then is unsighted. This trade us right up there with the Andrew McLeod stuff up. Makes it hard to support Freo.

Shai Bolton trade for picks 10, 11 + is disgraceful. He blows hot and cold, plays like a star for a few minutes, then is unsighted. This trade us right up there with the Andrew McLeod stuff up. Makes it hard to support Freo.

Think about it like this.

In the space of 12 months, Lachie Schultz became Shai Bolton!

It makes it hard not to support Freo!!!

Shai Bolton trade for picks 10, 11 + is disgraceful. He blows hot and cold, plays like a star for a few minutes, then is unsighted. This trade is right up there with the Andrew McLeod stuff up. Makes it hard to support Freo.
🤔…… yeeeeaaaa I’m guessing this one’s still a little traumatised after the west coast debacle yesterday

11 is such a nice spot and why I wanted to keep it so badly. Still an outside chance we can get one of Reid (rated all over the place), Berry and Lindsay but we'll need a few things to go our way. Surely you guys trade up to pick 2, just too many picks
Yeah I reckon with 14 there’s still a couple on the board to pick from that top tier. Allen and Berry are ones that are probably likely to be around that mark.

I like Lindsay, Travaglia and Hotton here and I reckon they are all an excellent chance to be all available.
Reid I think will be gone before our picks but he’d be in the mix as well. Armstrong maybe if he’s on the board still.

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Shai Bolton, pick 14 & F3 (Rich) traded to Fremantle for picks 10, 11 & 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back