Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

It's reported heavily. But somehow carlton got pick 3... for trading Owies and not Richmond for trading Baker... I don't get how this happened but WCE shat the bed.
If Richmond wanted 3

Richmond would have 3

Clearly see no difference between 6 and 3, and not winning to give up 14 for it

It’s quite clear

If Richmond wanted 3

Richmond would have 3

Clearly see no difference between 6 and 3, and not winning to give up 14 for it

It’s quite clear
It's quite clear that you're going to spin every Richmond trade into what Richmond wanted all along regardless of outcome.

Gold Coast want a pick in the 30's as part of the Rioli trade.

What's the chances Richmond end up asking for 10, 18 & 30 for Bolton, leaving Freo with 11?
High but 10 & 18 is fair and we helped with Baker so maybe you can shift a bit instead.

How about 10, 18, 30 & our F2 for Bolton & 20

High but 10 & 18 is fair and we helped with Baker so maybe you can shift a bit instead.

How about 10, 18, 30 & our F2 for Bolton & 20

Can't see us getting 11 anymore if Gold Coast want a pick in the 30's so just curious what offers could come from this.

However it's worth it if that means 6 & 23 come our way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goddamn stick to 18 and 30. And then either have a crack at kozzy, trade 11 for Melbourne's F1 for Warner next year or take it to the draft.

Vic kids hold WA teams hostage and we get ****ed. Now it's time to do the ****ing.

Cool story Bro now pay up:moneybag:

Yeah with 18 and 30 bro. You'll take that and you'll be happy about it. He doesn't want your club anymore and if you hold him hostage each year the picks you'll get will get worse.

View attachment 2141794

Maybe you better get on the phone and tell David Walls then :thumbsu:

Snuffaluphagus my man, given we sorted Baker out months ago with minimal fuss, what say you on the Bolton trade?

Do you see a reasonable scenario in which we can get 10+11 noting I know we wont get that straight up?
Send 14 back. Think most would be accepting I think.

Snuffaluphagus my man, given we sorted Baker out months ago with minimal fuss, what say you on the Bolton trade?

Do you see a reasonable scenario in which we can get 10+11 noting I know we wont get that straight up?
I think 11 has now been proven to be stupidly valuable this year and we (rightly) won't give it up. If we do, 14 is coming back in some way

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back