Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

That is worse than whats on offer now or do you mean, 10,11+18 for Baker and 14?
We don’t want baler for a start ;)

But if we add 18, I’d like 20 back.

I imagine the Baker situation was the blocker holding up this deal, now that he's gone to the Eagles obviously 10,11,18 are off the table for them both.

I guess now the Tigers will either accept 10 and 18, or push for 10 and 11 and possibly send something else back to get it?
I wonder if Bolton and a F2 is worth it to move up from 18 to 11 in this draft.

Nah it's not even that, we shouldn't be giving up pick 11 now, should hold firm on our offer.
FWIW I dont expect to get 10+11, I would love it, but I dont see it happening unless we add something back.

I imagine the Baker situation was the blocker holding up this deal, now that he's gone to the Eagles obviously 10,11,18 are off the table for them both.

I guess now the Tigers will either accept 10 and 18, or push for 10 and 11 and possibly send something else back to get it?
I wonder if Bolton and a F2 is worth it to move up from 18 to 11 in this draft.

Richmond's F2 is probably the first pick of round 2 next year, so currently 19, which will turn into something in the 20s.

That's probably worth more than 18->11

As such, Richmond would probably be better off taking 10&18 than 10&11 with F2 going back.

Maybe 10,11 and a swap of F2s?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah it's not even that, we shouldn't be giving up pick 11 now, should hold firm on our offer.
So, Richmond budge, Freo don’t budge?

Sounds fair for a bloke with a 4 yr contract.

I reckon they’ll find something in the middle.

FWIW I dont expect to get 10+11, I would love it, but I dont see it happening unless we add something back.
Would happily add something back.

Bolton and 24 for 10&11,
Bolton and 20 for 10,11 and 30

There’s something there in the middle.

14 should be off the table though

So, Richmond budge, Freo don’t budge?

Sounds fair for a bloke with a 4 yr contract.

I reckon they’ll find something in the middle.

Yes the middle will be 18 we get picks 10,18,30

It's dragged on for so long now there will be more to it than 10 & 18
The main part of the trade will be 10 and 18. There will be a whole lot of later and future picks that make no sense to anyone but allow campaigners from either side to claim that their side somehow "won" the trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back