Ship X Player out (because I said so)

Remove this Banner Ad

He doesn't spend the whole time there. When other teams are getting run on's everyone needs to put pressure on. 5 times now we have lost a close one and LT had gone missing when it got tough.
Sounds as though youre singling out LT because we lost the close ones, when his goal kicking was woeful his secondary job was A+ tackling,defensive game etc To be honest I havent noticed those secondary issues....but will do in the next month or so.

Carlton could do well with a big inside body in the mid.

North need some speed

Garlett or yarran for swallow could be a massive win for both. Would also be great replacements for boomer.

Thoughts?

images

Carlton could do well with a big inside body in the mid.

North need some speed

Garlett or yarran for swallow could be a massive win for both. Would also be great replacements for boomer.

Thoughts?

Well, it goes with the theme of ridiculous propositions that this thread has thrown up.

So I give it a +1.:thumbsu:

Yes all "shit" trade threads will be merged into here. :stern look
I think I addressed it before Z......why cant we have a genuine discussion about this??

By the way the Robbie T trade talk is nonsense..........he plays!!:- we got rid of Azza and B Warren in this process we have to see his chance all the way through. Lachie was almost out the door, I admit in the end of last season I gave up on him and but he is repaying the faith now.
I again state the reasons for me puting the idea up for Goldy, is that we have enough cover plus getting another ruck @ 3rd/4th pick whether that is another Currie type or another project junior that is up to where the club sees Currie at. Fook me if the Goldy trade goes through and we score the man child he can do 10 % whilst Currie is having a spell.
Whatever happens due to Drews life expectancy as a player his responsibilities eventually have to decline watch Brisbane and StKilda implode when Browndog and Crywoldt retire. We need to be smart in this process.

Read this whole merged thread.
Keep taz as he will only get better in the future.
Keep swallow FFS.

Trade Goldy as he is soft, he doesn't impact the game enough and plays like Mr invisible.
his value is high now but we kept hamish to long and traded him for peanuts.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

You should try watching the games first though.
I watch every game, just because you don't think we should trade him doesn't mean your opinion is right...

Hansen is soft, doesn't play on a man most of the time and ultra inconsistent. Gets beaten one on one too easily. Trade him & Goldy IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of people quick to assume we wouldn't lose much by having Currie replace Goldy.

Tapwork? Goldstein's in the best few in the country.

Ball getting? Currie averages 13 touches at VFL level. Goldy averages 11 at AFL level. Remember Goldy had huge numbers when sent back to the VFL.

Ball use? Goldstein easily. One of the best 200cm+ users of the footy going around. Currie a bit suspect in this area.

Read this whole merged thread.
Keep taz as he will only get better in the future.
Keep swallow FFS.

Trade Goldy as he is soft, he doesn't impact the game enough and plays like Mr invisible.
his value is high now but we kept hamish to long and traded him for peanuts.

You should have stopped at FFS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ship X Player out (because I said so)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back