List Mgmt. Should we pick up Andrew Moore?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that a couple of spots have opened up I am quite confident we'll pick him up as a DFA. Went to the sporting globe last night and got talking to Kel Moore. Asked him why we didn't pick up Andrew and he said we were committed to it, but we were busy tying up Townsend and Yarran and didn't get the time (I thought it would've been done when we trade picks with port). Anyway, he said Andrew was looking for a move to Vic and was very keen to get to Richmond. Hopefully we take a punt and he becomes a handy player.
Kel is a top bloke

If we pick up Moore we will have the following first round picks on our list:
-Deledio
-Cotchin
-Riewoldt
-Vickery
-Martin
-Conca
-Chaplin
-Ellis
-Vlastuin
-Ellis
-Lennon
-Rance
-Yarran
-Moore
-Hampson (I know)

That's a lot of first round selections in the side.
Jarrod grant ?

gorringe delisted? better than warnock??
Yep, he's been delisted
Not sure about better, but he's only 23 (24 next June) so still very young for a ruckman, about another 1-2 years away from hitting his prime
Warnock will be 29 in January so not much improvement left in him, what you see is what you get

Gorringe can be soft at the ruck contest though, so that's why I'm suggesting only as a rookie
Very mobile though, likes to play as a tall midfielder

Yep, he's been delisted
Not sure about better, but he's only 23 (24 next June) so still very young for a ruckman, about another 1-2 years away from hitting his prime
Warnock will be 29 in January so not much improvement left in him, what you see is what you get

Gorringe can be soft at the ruck contest though, so that's why I'm suggesting only as a rookie

I'd go younger... set gorringe up with a boxing fight with ivan and a spoon full on concrete...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a fan of Moore. I've watched him in a few games and get the feeling that he thinks he's just making up the numbers. He is hard but his attack on the footy is not good enough. He seems to be slow to react. Worth a 1 year contract and is more of a chance to succeed than the guys we've delisted.

Yep, he's been delisted

Heard rumours he is a massive douche and thats why no team wants him.

Heard rumours he is a massive douche and thats why no team wants him.
Being delisted and on your last chance as a rookie may be enough to give him an attitude adjustment
Gold Coast has been shown to not have the best development
Happy to back our recruitment team on this one though

How the AFL website gave us the title of worst trade period is beyond me.
Bulldogs?
Picked up Sucking as a FA (He isn't that good) and gave up pick 11 for 2 second rounder.
I didn't like that move personally.

I agree... think they've been drink a bit of their own bath water a bit both with "all there amazing kids from later in the draft" and there year.

How the AFL website gave us the title of worst trade period is beyond me.
Bulldogs?
Picked up Sucking as a FA (He isn't that good) and gave up pick 11 for 2 second rounder.
I didn't like that move personally.
The AFL site boys were just fishin for moore views

I call it tickling the tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back