Review Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Eat shit Josh Rachele. You are the biggest flog in the game bar absolutely none.

Up yours you shit club with no history and your cheating umpires.

View attachment 2082641
showdowns have been a sterile non-event for years, I actually respect the trolling to attempt to bring a little feeling back into the matchup.

Great game by port. Was hard against it by the umpires. Some of the people on this board are so stupid and ridiculous. 9 points behind at half time calling us shit and no chance this year. We are bloody 2nd on the ladder. A player has a bad kick and yas say he should be dropped some1 misses a goal and it’s bring Marshall in. Get a grip on yourselves. No team is perfect all the time but we are continually winning.

SAID WELL BLOODY

Great game by port. Was hard against it by the umpires. Some of the people on this board are so stupid and ridiculous. 9 points behind at half time calling us shit and no chance this year. We are bloody 2nd on the ladder. A player has a bad kick and yas say he should be dropped some1 misses a goal and it’s bring Marshall in. Get a grip on yourselves. No team is perfect all the time but we are continually winning.
Yeah nah, we’re mathematically in contention for the minor premiership and they’re in the bottom 4. Literally worlds apart, and you think it’s an overreaction to say we’re shit if we’re behind them at half time? Get a grip

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Houston actually hit him high, I'm pretty sure Rankine smacked his head on the floor. Will probably still get suspended because it's a bump, but definitely didn't hit him high

On PHN110 using BigFooty.com mobile app

He'll get games because Gerard Healy and co have already made it perfectly clear he'll be playing no further part in the season. The conclusion is, therefore, foregone.

Yeah nah, we’re mathematically in contention for the minor premiership and they’re in the bottom 4. Literally worlds apart, and you think it’s an overreaction to say we’re shit if we’re behind them at half time? Get a grip
Nah Sydney is 12.1% ahead of us - there's about as much chance of us pinching the minor premiership, as there is of Josh Rachelle winning the Brownlow :).

We can lose to Freo next week and still finish 2nd if GWS lose to the Bulldogs in Melbourne. 6 weeks ago I doubted we’d play finals. Now there’s more than a fair chance we’ll finish 2nd. Just crazy
It’s important we win and play the right way next week. It will be finals like and odds are that we will now play a formidable Giants side in the first week of the finals, either home or away. I want us to play ruthless, finals hardened footy to make up for the dross we’ve served up since 2014.

They don’t need to present a trophy for a showdown . We just want the premiership trophy

I don’t mind it at all. I just hope it’s not a new one for every game, but something that the winner simply holds until the next game.

showdowns have been a sterile non-event for years, I actually respect the trolling to attempt to bring a little feeling back into the matchup.
I'd agree with you if it was targeted at the players or the club, I think targeting the supporters is poor. I have all my teeth and am lucky enough to have a good health plan if i ever need it, but I'm not sure how it's ok to attack a bunch of supporters on the supposed basis of class but if other groups were targeted it you'd be hung, drawn and quartered. I don't recall a Port payer having a direct dig at Crows supporters, I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Back