Review Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

It's trivial but seriously, keep your hands to yourself. It's not that hard. So he's mouthing off, so what? Just ignore him and get off the ground.

Yep.

And of course fans mouthing off at opposition players is just as dumb and cowardly. But so is players doing no-teeth gestures to the opposition crowd - which some would argue started this juvenile BS off.

And where does the burden of responsibility fall - the professional footballer paid tens of thousands for each game or the mug punter supporter who paid $100 to be there?

THE OLD BLACK & WHITE GUERNSEY INCITES PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF IT!!

Some woman actually said that on radio lmao
Lol I heard that. I like the bit where she said "its like they feel invincible when they wear that"... Um yeah - that's the whole point...

THE OLD BLACK & WHITE GUERNSEY INCITES PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF IT!!

Some woman actually said that on radio lmao
I’m enjoying getting to feel a little of the old hatred 😂.

Crouch also got involved with the 'streaker' in the last(?) showdown.

I'm sure the guy was being a dickhead, but every other player seems to have the ability to ignore dickheads.

Crouch should be banned for that. Players should know better.
Like that Collingwood fan who got banned for a tap on the back. You can never touch a fan, nor a fan touch a player.

The whole facade depends on it,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's soft and certainly doesn't warrant charges of "assault" but Camporeale defending Crouch saying he must have done something to piss him off is such a dumb statement.
Fans can't touch players and players can't touch fans. Period.
The whole hat thing is stupid, but is it assault????

Go do it to a police officer and see what you are charged with...

If Rioli has to give a Please Explain for flipping the bird to no one in particular, surely Crouch is suspended for making actual contact with a supporter.

If an oval attendee touched a player he would be evicted from the ground and quite likely suspended from attending for a period of time.

Lol I heard that. I like the bit where she said "its like they feel invincible when they wear that"... Um yeah - that's the whole point...

Ask Nathan Buckley

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Back