Review Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Gone

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It feels entirely possible that the senior players telling him to pull his head in has caused a rift that has led him to request out.

Would be a shame to see the Crows get something for the squib.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

And why is Koch calling for calm when the string of reported incidents all involve crows behaving badly?

I could bet the actual reason is HOUSTON.

Koch is all about image. Houston’s bump concussed a Crow, ignited the brawl, and has been demonized by the footy media.

Hence, in his view, we have come out of the Showdown as the bad guys. Thus, he needs to make amendments and fix that.

Someone posted that our legal team’s defense at the Tribunal was probably following a club’s directive. Then, Koch comes out of his secret lair to make dumb statements on the Showdown.

Now, I’m starting to believe the poster may have been spot on. (MrMeaner knows who posted it.)

I would like to know from RussellEbertHandball, Lockhart Road and others whether I am just seeing ghosts here or my take would have some sense.

It feels entirely possible that the senior players telling him to pull his head in has caused a rift that has led him to request out.

Would be a shame to see the Crows get something for the squib.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hoping he's one of the few crows recruits that don't want out. Would love to see him pulling out from contests in showdowns until at least 2029

You have to ask the question though....

If Rachele went to the media, said stupid shit, wasn't pulled up on it or even worse encouraged for it... then takes it another step further in the showdown itself, and suddenly gets penalised for it after they lose, that's pretty poor leadership.

If its an issue for them then he should have been given the hard word after speaking to the media the first time. Pull your head in and do the team thing.

You have to ask the question though....

If Rachele went to the media, said stupid shit, wasn't pulled up on it or even worse encouraged for it... then takes it another step further in the showdown itself, and suddenly gets penalised for it after they lose, that's pretty poor leadership.

If its an issue for them then he should have been given the hard word after speaking to the media the first time. Pull your head in and do the team thing.
I'm assuming he was pulled up for it - and then went and did the in-game celebration anyway - hence the public hanging out to dry by teammates and subsequent demotion from the side.

His Showdown performance aside, his form has actually been reasonable when compared to some of his mates.

Aside from the 4-5 memorable shirking moments, Rachele has had a pretty good year. They under utilise his talent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm assuming he was pulled up for it - and then went and did the in-game celebration anyway - hence the public hanging out to dry by teammates and subsequent demotion from the side.

His Showdown performance aside, his form has actually been reasonable when compared to some of his mates.
He's a good player but he's a selfish downhill skiier. Does what he wants when he wants.

Grand Rapids Christmas GIF by heychoff

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Back