Game Day Showdown XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing wrong with that is there? We also applauded Scott Thompson roundly when he was awarded the medal.

Just doesn't add up that Tex was targeted individually for booing.

Then, why are you trying to justify the booing of the umpire?

If booing is ok, does it matter if its before or after the game. However, I would have thought, that petty nonsense could have been put away today.

I guess not.

Beats me, I don't know why anyone would boo after that game, other than the result not going the home sides way it was a cracking game. I'm not defending the ******s that are in every crowd and there were definitely a few boos and a couple of ordinary comments after the game and during the presentation, but it didn't seem too prominent from where I was.

Yeah I think it also depends where the booing people are in the stadium, if they are in the riverbank the noise can carry and it makes it sound like a lot more people are booing than actually are.

Bad planning NikkiNoo. When did you book the flight?

It's the holiday part of my trip starting now. I've been in Helsinki with the Australian team for World Gymnaestrada but that finished yesterday, so early flight out to Paris. We now have something to watch this afternoon now :)

Mind you the view out our apartment window isn't to be sneezed at...

11002587_10153084366541317_626517195610668491_n.jpg

Looking forward to seeing that at night, but footy first!

Yeah I think it also depends where the booing people are in the stadium, if they are in the riverbank the noise can carry and it makes it sound like a lot more people are booing than actually are.
On a a day like today you can't make excuses for clowns.It was disgraceful that people couldn't control their emotions for a couple of minutes to show respect for a person that had served both clubs as a true champion of the game.

We need to play o'brien...

Enough said

Anyway pleased to see the side up and about taking risks and being brave, happy with Knights tackles, martins hardness & levers unseen efforts

Also good to see hendo playing well , as for the rest of the best22 was great entertainment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lil koch hand in thr presidentcy no wonder tge bullshit wankathon march went together oh and tge abuse we copped on the hill and the train glad i never gave two ****s about them ********s , 5-10 Helpful umpire decions jau mark or free we win, im over being gang r*ped byumps, and gooding go smoke dills unemployed pole you geriatrick ****stic
k,well played cows suckered in our great captain n turned him into a blubbering baby

:eek: :cry: :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Showdown XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back