Silly Season.... Recruiting and other nonsense

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you think spending the surplus will help us avoid recession?
No. nothing will keep us out of recession-regardless of what the gov says. It will make it less severe though, if spent wisely. If it is not spent at all, we may have a situation similar to the early 30s where the US governement sat back and waited for the market to fix itself, which worked beautifully, causing the Great Depression. But, since then, through the work of John Maynard Keynes, we have found that governement stimulus is a great way of dampening the effects of economic uncertainty.
Now all you kids at high school-study economics!

Honestly, i have no idea. 'mailtimes' could even just be talking shit which is common on this board.

Little Scotty I only report what I hear, I never said it was done I said they were chasing him hard an were close! Maybe you should stay on the u/17 thread considering you bring nothing at all to this one. You cant even fill us in on what recruits united are chasing.:rolleyes:

Little Scotty I only report what I hear, I never said it was done I said they were chasing him hard an were close! Maybe you should stay on the u/17 thread considering you bring nothing at all to this one. You cant even fill us in on what recruits united are chasing.:rolleyes:

prob cause ull just bag the sh^t out of everything coming to or going from united so pull your head in mate and for the u17's thread its the best one going around cause your not on it.

prob cause ull just bag the sh^t out of everything coming to or going from united so pull your head in mate and for the u17's thread its the best one going around cause your not on it.

I have never bagged anyone on here ya peanut! If its so good stay on there! if you have nothing intelligent to say on here young fella, ya might be a little out of your depth!:rolleyes:

Of course i don't know who we are chasing and frankly, i couldn't give a rats arse. I am more involved with junior football and the development of exciting, young AFL prospects. If you want to know who United are chasing, then find out yourself cause i am not going to know much in that area. Cheers brew:thumbsu:

Of course i don't know who we are chasing and frankly, i couldn't give a rats arse. I am more involved with junior football and the development of exciting, young AFL prospects. If you want to know who United are chasing, then find out yourself cause i am not going to know much in that area. Cheers brew:thumbsu:

No worries, Just letting you know I report what I hear Im not saying everything is 100% because people start bullsht rumors, most time about themselves but this is why we get on here. Think your mate Mr diggers may need some guidence Scotty!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would Scotty, Diggers and Red Dog please start a "Dylan Parish i love you" thread, so we can get rid of all this mushy crap here. Or stick it in you little boys thread, Thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back