Silly Season - Whispers

Remove this Banner Ad

i see woori have installed new lights and are planning on playing some night games. possiable saturday or even friday nights, how do you think this would work? personally i think its a great idea
Get up there round 3 7th May-we are playing them under lights in the Seniors

big call so early on..... they must be really good players then. they did only win 3 or 4 games this year didnt they? but time will tell. any news on other teams in the recruiting side yet? has kinglake found a new coach?

Just to back up my last post.:)

2 rumours going around up at h'ville yesterday the first one is that L.McCormick has applied for the senior job at his former club east ringwood, also noticed east ringwoods president a keen on looker at the monbulk huddles! Maybe cagga or monniehawk can shed some light! Secondly a little off the radar considering we are deep into a footy finals series but heard a whisper that chaminda vaas will play cricket at Seville next year. Finger I know you are a nerdy cricket head, have you heard this one?

2 rumours going around up at h'ville yesterday the first one is that L.McCormick has applied for the senior job at his former club east ringwood, also noticed east ringwoods president a keen on looker at the monbulk huddles! Maybe cagga or monniehawk can shed some light! Secondly a little off the radar considering we are deep into a footy finals series but heard a whisper that chaminda vaas will play cricket at Seville next year. Finger I know you are a nerdy cricket head, have you heard this one?

Interestingly jd east ringwood apparently very keen on another of their favorite sons who unlike Luke will be coaching next weekend. Wonder how that will affect the 1509 ex Roos running around up there for next year?

Over the years Bakes has been to many Monbulk games. Yesterday was no different or maybe it was but this is News to me - Lets take him on face value - Lmacs exact words after the game to players & supporters was "At this stage I will be going on again". However a weekend is a long time in football, just ask Mr Lyon. Anyway I will ask him at our sister inlaws birthday this week & let you all know.

Interestingly jd east ringwood apparently very keen on another of their favorite sons who unlike Luke will be coaching next weekend. Wonder how that will affect the 1509 ex Roos running around up there for next year?

1509 - not sure that many ever played at the roos - exaggeration for effect????

A few rumors in the wash-up of monnies end of season celebrations for those interested. Dunstan won't go on along with Mitchell and mullinder with a few other older blokes considering it as well. Also east ringwood are heavily into big langworthy and are willing to do lots to get him and young gray across to the Roos next year. Dean Cleven also more than likely to join his brother at mulgrave. Take these as pretty reliable rumors

Rumours filtering into valley that players looking for the exit door at healesville, coach required soon I would suggest

Mt Evelyn also appear to be experiencing some player disharmony. They say money can't buy happiness

Efl sniffing around hard at both

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours filtering into valley that players looking for the exit door at healesville, coach required soon I would suggest

Mt Evelyn also appear to be experiencing some player disharmony. They say money can't buy happiness

Efl sniffing around hard at both

Mt evelyn have reappointed Chris Murphy, with some players very unhappy about the decision
Yarra J without a coach - players heading for the door, not much loyalty.
Woori without a coach, Monkhurst had completely quit everything to do with the club
Yarra Glen without senior coach, Dean heading elsewhere?
Warburton has appointed Brendan Murphy as senior coach.
Yea spoken to Danny Ryan from Woori - not sure if that is going further.
Mick Scott not to continue at Olinda
Alexandra without senior coach.

some of those might just be rumours, but thats what's going around.

Mt evelyn have reappointed Chris Murphy, with some players very unhappy about the decision
Woori without a coach, Monkhurst had completely quit everything to do with the club

Junction would be cashed up after winning that 30 grand surely they will be alright next year!

Seville have opened up applications for new senior and reserves coaches but have asked the current coaches to reapply. Just opening up their options i suppose.

Junction would be cashed up after winning that 30 grand surely they will be alright next year!

Seville have opened up applications for new senior and reserves coaches but have asked the current coaches to reapply. Just opening up their options i suppose.

I think clubs have to advertise their coaching positions?

has anyone heard anything about Thornton and whether they'll field sides in 2012?

Woori without a coach, Monkhurst had completely quit everything to do withthe club

A fair bit off the mark with this one, 2 sons playing in the 18s and training at eastern, another at Box Hill, and another in a rock band ( The Playbook ) pretty sure wants too have the flexability to enjoy all his sons ventures.
Will still be cooking BBQs, 18s goal umpire or time keeper or just helping out when possible. Also had some big offers at AFL level to way up, which will take some consideration. But please dont say walked away from everything cause thats totally incorrect, Ryno is his nephew so im sure he will support him in his venture as well ?

A fair bit off the mark with this one, 2 sons playing in the 18s and training at eastern, another at Box Hill, and another in a rock band ( The Playbook ) pretty sure wants too have the flexability to enjoy all his sons ventures.
Will still be cooking BBQs, 18s goal umpire or time keeper or just helping out when possible. Also had some big offers at AFL level to way up, which will take some consideration. But please dont say walked away from everything cause thats totally incorrect, Ryno is his nephew so im sure he will support him in his venture as well ?

As i said in my post, 'some of these might be rumours, but thats what's going around'

thanks for the clarification. :thumbsu:

Peter Mckenzie reappointed as coach of Alexandra for 2012
Thornton looking okay for a return next year will now more in a couple of weeks
Seville should have a coach in a couple of weeks
I heard last night Belgrave will be in the Eastern Football League next season?
Yea in massive trouble
have heard a few whispers from Thornton about coaching stocks a couple of candidates from GV

I heard last night Belgrave will be in the Eastern Football League next season?

Belgrave will be in the YVMDFL Next year, and the next and the next!!!!

Which Division is up to it's players :)

Unless you have a bucket load of endless cash for them? Don't want to spend what Sth has and still be in Div 4.

Very quiet on here lately and it is the silly season! Any new recruits or even rumours to wet the 2012 appetite? I'll start Russel cowan from the pigs to the mt.Evelyn with a few more irons in the fire elsewhere! Appearantly a few looking for the exit door at YG few of the blokes down there enjoyed there footy more in divvy 1 (no suprises)

Right about Russell Cowan to Mt Evelyn. YG couldn't match the offer. No others looking to leave to play Divy 1, a couple returning to their old clubs closer to home and one disenchanted fringe player going, but most staying. No new signings locked in yet, a few EFL players that have been chased just want too much money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Silly Season - Whispers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back