Silly Season - Whispers

Remove this Banner Ad

has any one got news on player movements or new arrivals because this is getting pretty boring! there has to be some little rumours out there? any at all, just to get back on track!

has any one got news on player movements or new arrivals because this is getting pretty boring! there has to be some little rumours out there? any at all, just to get back on track!

Any names to the two new signings at Warburton? The whisper is a 6/8 key forward signed at the Chistmas function on Saturday. Warby boys arent giving to much away at all. Also have a mid fielder from SA who has won the last two comp B+F over there. Anyone got any names.

Have heard emerald are looking good. Any truth in the rumour they signed the Kenny brothers?

Nathan Okeefe was recently delisted from North Melbourne after 2 years, any chances of getting him back at seville? As big of a jump the AFL is to Yarra Valley 2nd is I have been told he's the sort of kid that would happy just to live at home and play with his mates...

Have heard emerald are looking good. Any truth in the rumour they signed the Kenny brothers?

Nathan Okeefe was recently delisted from North Melbourne after 2 years, any chances of getting him back at seville? As big of a jump the AFL is to Yarra Valley 2nd is I have been told he's the sort of kid that would happy just to live at home and play with his mates...

Marcus Kenny on the Mitcham website as Playing assistant coach for 2011

Not that long to go now until Xmas is upon us. I'd like to wish a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all posters and I look forward to reading all of your contributions as season 2011 approaches.

Just remember this is a forum, so let all of the facts be written in the local papers. Keep our stuff to rumour, innuendo and dribble I say!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My guess is you know all about him. By the coin hes been offered youd have to think Seville rate him.

spoke to the recruiting staff of seville today and they told me they offered scott reece $8000 sign on fee and $1000 a game! but he said that he would rather play for free..... wow finger would you look at that, some players still play footy for footy not for money! now i know your a drop kick and would actually believe what im writing. so to make things easy for you to anderstand, stop talking out of your arse and reply to threads that you actually know something about instead of guessing and lying about things you have no idea about! im gathering you never got paid to play football and its got you a bit up tight about it. it ok though we understand. you must of be a has been......

spoke to the recruiting staff of seville today and they told me they offered scott reece $8000 sign on fee and $1000 a game! but he said that he would rather play for free..... wow finger would you look at that, some players still play footy for footy not for money! now i know your a drop kick and would actually believe what im writing. so to make things easy for you to anderstand, stop talking out of your arse and reply to threads that you actually know something about instead of guessing and lying about things you have no idea about! im gathering you never got paid to play football and its got you a bit up tight about it. it ok though we understand. you must of be a has been......

Yeah the usual story. Local player that has played all his football at the one club. Just one day decides to go and play second divy at the club with worst ground in the comp for free! :rolleyes: By the way blueboy I take it you believe in Santa to?

Yeah the usual story. Local player that has played all his football at the one club. Just one day decides to go and play second divy at the club with worst ground in the comp for free! :rolleyes: By the way blueboy I take it you believe in Santa to?

see finger, thats how pathetic your comments are... you just wrecked xmas for everyone aswell!

i see woori have installed new lights and are planning on playing some night games. possiable saturday or even friday nights, how do you think this would work? personally i think its a great idea

hville have got another barclay boy atm, dunno if it is another brother or cusin but apparently is handy, any1 kno anything bout this or him

He is a cousin of the brothers at healesville, has come from essendon and here he can handle a football as well as the other two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Silly Season - Whispers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back