Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S26 Official Team Thread - Far Kern is new TopRat

Remove this Banner Ad

TJASTA drinks Carlton Zero. He's all yours swampbrabs

small2.jpg
Why does TJASTA look like Harry Potter?

I sincerely apologise, JackNah_8 :).
Are you rfctiger's alias?

Phil, I know your pain

This dude has been trying to get in my pants for two seasons now, but just doesn't know how to take "no" for an answer.

I'm glad she's after you now because that may mean she finally puts her obsession aside.

I'd suggest you report her sexual harrassment to Ant Bear , but as leaders go he's essentially a ruckman. Have some free goon as a consolation mate.

Phil, I know your pain

This dude has been trying to get in my pants for two seasons now, but just doesn't know how to take "no" for an answer.

I'm glad she's after you now because that may mean she finally puts her obsession aside.

I'd suggest you report her sexual harrassment to Ant Bear , but as leaders go he's essentially a ruckman. Have some free goon as a consolation mate.

Post reported. False accusations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, smoke alarms.

I got woken up at 4:00 AM this morning by first one and then a second smoke alarm. Piled on top of one another in a confused but very short sequence I noticed seven things.

1. ****.

2. **** they’re loud.

3. ****. (READ IN CAPS)

4. No smoke.

5. The fresh, gigantic, and incredibly fruity poo in the cat’s litter, that I could smell from the top of the stairs.

6. That a gusty and very humid front was just coming through.

7. ****, they seem uninclined to SHUT UP, I somehow need to reach a 12 foot ceiling to shut these ****ing things up.

Who amongst you might have experience in these matters? Was it the poo? Was it the humidity? Did I miss some more obvious thing that wasn’t a blazing inferno?

So, smoke alarms.

I got woken up at 4:00 AM this morning by first one and then a second smoke alarm. Piled on top of one another in a confused but very short sequence I noticed seven things.

1. ****.

2. **** they’re loud.

3. ****. (READ IN CAPS)

4. No smoke.

5. The fresh, gigantic, and incredibly fruity poo in the cat’s litter, that I could smell from the top of the stairs.

6. That a gusty and very humid front was just coming through.

7. ****, they seem uninclined to SHUT UP, I somehow need to reach a 12 foot ceiling to shut these ******* things up.

Who amongst you might have experience in these matters? Was it the poo? Was it the humidity? Did I miss some more obvious thing that wasn’t a blazing inferno?
Have you tried turning it off, then turning it back on?

I was looking for solutions...
Ditch the smoke alarm. Get a parrot, it will screech it's head off if there's a fire.

It may also screech at about a dozen other occasions throughout the day, but if it does it at night, you have a fire.

Ditch the smoke alarm. Get a parrot, it will screech it's head off if there's a fire.

It may also screech at about a dozen other occasions throughout the day, but if it does it at night, you have a fire.
Same with my cat.

I’d love to get myself a friendly parrot, and have spoken to the pet shop people in Wodonga about it a couple of times. There’s a birdie there that jumps on my shoulder every time I go in.

It would need to survive the first months of me trying to convince my cat not to kill it of course.

Do not get a rooster. It will wake you up at 4.30 am every day.
As I get myself set up in my new property I probably will end up with 30 or 40 chooks. I tend to wake up at first light anyway, and whilst noisy they are both delicious and very good at making new chooks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S26 Official Team Thread - Far Kern is new TopRat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back