Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S26 Official Team Thread - Far Kern is new TopRat

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d love to get myself a friendly parrot, and have spoken to the pet shop people in Wodonga about it a couple of times. There’s a birdie there that jumps on my shoulder every time I go in.

It would need to survive the first months of me trying to convince my cat not to kill it of course.
I've got one you can have. He has a few bad habits...
oFNyvoeBP5ZJ4Y9zFs.gif

We have a bottle brush tree. The cookies are all over it recently making a real mess of things.

Sent from mTalk

Mmmm......cookies
drool-clipart-homer-simpson-2.jpg

Find one that can turn off a smoke alarm and I’m a believer.
We used to have a cockie that used to mimic neighbourhood sounds, such as chickens, cat fights, passing cars and snooker balls.

Round 15 SwampStats

Finally, a win at the Underground, our first there since round 14 last season. This was set up by a seven goal third quarter, and some amazing accuracy in front of the sticks. gaskin replaced Power Raid at FF early, and revelled in the rainy conditions to boot 5, which is the best haul by a Swamprat this season. philreich continued his amazing season; GotTheGoodes and SarahSmiles drove us forward, while Fizzler continues to be a rock at FB.

upload_2018-11-4_21-11-8.png

This lifts us to 8th spot, and it is entirely possible to secure a finals berth this week if the Bombers and Hawks lose and we win. We're only a game out of the top 4, but our percentage will probably prevent this. A win vs the Dragons this week would settle the nerves, but a lot will hang on the round 17 Hawks clash. Let's win 'em both, and see how far we can go.
upload_2018-11-4_21-12-42.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So since being here I’ve relaxed the rules with my cat, been happy to leave the doors open in the evening and let her play.

Just after dark last night she backed through the lounge doors, clearly freaked out, head facing out, agitated. Enough that I shut the doors, made attempts to calm her and fed her. I’ve then turned on the outside lights, grabbed a torch, gone out the back and had a look, wondering first if the cows had scared her, or if a fox had got the jump on her. I managed to scare off some roos and put it down to that.

This morning I saw this just 10 metres outside my (then open) back door, since driven over, but earliar clearly on top of my footprints from the previous day:

upload_2018-11-5_17-44-32.jpeg

She was freaked out for at least half an hour, the back door open for a lot of that time. Next time I’ll know why.

That track may be hard to see, but it’s BIG.

I also found a dead bat in the kitchen this morning. Good cat.

SwampStats Round 16
An exciting game that went down to a tense final 5 minutes without either team scoring, but we triumphed in the end with a goal by Nunez putting us in front, and some goal-line heroics at the other end keeping us there! I Dont Care was fabulous at CHF, hauling down marks at will, philreich ducked his way to the highest DT score and SarahSmiles gave great drive from his wing.

upload_2018-11-12_21-44-49.png

So this elevates us to 7th, a game and good percentage clear of the Bombers, so our finals spot is all but assured, as noted by Broken
upload_2018-11-12_21-46-11.png

__________________________________________________________________________________
- SIN CITY SWAMPRATS
Highest possible placing : 4th (could finish 2nd or 3rd but need some extremely unlikely scores for this to happen.)
Lowest possible placing : 9th

A win or draw sees them in
A loss sees them fall behind the Roys on percentage should they win, if the Bombers also win, and the difference between a Bombers win and Swamprats loss is more than 132 points then the Swamprats could fall to 9th.
__________________________________________________________________________________

We have the Hawks in the last round; they need to win to have any chance of qualifying, but it is beholden upon us to eliminate them from S26 as we did in last seasons finals, then carry that form all the way to Premiership glory!

SwampStats Round 16
An exciting game that went down to a tense final 5 minutes without either team scoring, but we triumphed in the end with a goal by Nunez putting us in front, and some goal-line heroics at the other end keeping us there! I Dont Care was fabulous at CHF, hauling down marks at will, philreich ducked his way to the highest DT score and SarahSmiles gave great drive from his wing.

View attachment 583877

So this elevates us to 7th, a game and good percentage clear of the Bombers, so our finals spot is all but assured, as noted by Broken
View attachment 583882

We have the Hawks in the last round; they need to win to have any chance of qualifying, but it is beholden upon us to eliminate them from S26 as we did in last seasons finals, then carry that form all the way to Premiership glory!

Surely a win this week is mere formality right? No way the Hawks win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S26 Official Team Thread - Far Kern is new TopRat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back