Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S37 Team Thread - Congratulations Damicky!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats damicky - racking up awards at every club you play for is a good sign for S38 rats fans, even if you do have MP and ST to take some points next season

Which gives me great pleasure to announce the season 37 winner of the Toots Hibbert medal for the best and fairest player for the Sin City Swamprats, with 171 votes is damicky!

200w.gif

ratatouille GIF

Wow … I honestly wasn’t expecting this

Thank you to all of my new friends in Sin City

You have made me feel welcome from Day 1

It is an honour to win The Swamprats B & F in my first Season as a Rat

I look forward to leading the new Destination Club of Sweet FA alongside my mate philreich as we hunt for #ratredemption in S38

And that brings to an end our celebration of the season that was. It was a cracking season even if we didn't get the flag. Looking forward to season 38 getting underway in a few weeks!

Time to hit the bar and the dancefloor!

I guess damicky is still working on his speech......

Mate just do better than Kym Hodgeman in 1978. He won the Magarey Medal in the SANFL - he gets up on stage and says nervously, "I'd just like to thank my parents - especially Mum and Dad......"

Was it that bad?

I didn’t prepare a speech in advance like serial_thrilla did

And that brings to an end our celebration of the season that was. It was a cracking season even if we didn't get the flag. Looking forward to season 38 getting underway in a few weeks!

Time to hit the bar and the dancefloor!

Slight correction - S38 gets underway next week!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done damicky - the Toots is one of the most prestigious B&F's in Sweet.

Good presentation, jackster83 and thank you for your captaincy.
Looking forward to moving on up under serial_thrilla's reign :winkv1:

Well done Damicky. I should keep playing wing . Pretty sure it is the second time I have been runner up playing wing :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Sin City Swamprats S37 Team Thread - Congratulations Damicky!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back