SNFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to watch Beena vs Dovey 1s yesterday... Chapman took the piss. Bloke was great around the contest and used his strength well. Beena's ruck is good but not as strong as Chapman. Wills (big ruck like Chapman) was out for Beena

Looked like Beena were missing quite a few players

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Selling the doves well short here. Watched beena v Doves first time around at the arena.

Doves rushed home and were a few troops short that day too and this competition is as close as I’ve seen from the few games I’ve watched, regardless of beena losing only the 1 game, talent has got them across in some last quarters. Defence and team defence abit of an issue I see and wasn’t surprised to see the doves run out winners Saturday.

Bring on the finals series

St kilda city playing mcasey tomorrow was pick 5 in the draft for Adelaide then retired after 2 years surely he will dominate against skye!

They should dominate obviously taken some bad defeats recently but they still get the ball forward quite a bit hopefully a genuine target man helps them out a lot they would need a miracle to jump Highett but who knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went down to watch the seniors game of Beena vs Malvern and what a turn around at half time. EM 1 behind in the 2nd half and Morrisby pointing the finger a lot when things weren’t going his way. Potentially overpaid

Went down to watch the seniors game of Beena vs Malvern and what a turn around at half time. EM 1 behind in the 2nd half and Morrisby pointing the finger a lot when things weren’t going his way. Potentially overpaid

I don’t think this is fair, wet day. Obviously not a key forwards day for footy, Elton didn’t kick a goal…. He would have to be on more then Morrisby. Let alone leading the Coleman by 21. Awful comment

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t think this is fair, wet day. Obviously not a key forwards day for footy, Elton didn’t kick a goal…. He would have to be on more then Morrisby. Let alone leading the Coleman by 21. Awful comment

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great first quarter kicked two goals one from the boundary. But a very one dimensional team if he isn’t playing very well it’s hard to see them doing damage on the top 2

Great first quarter kicked two goals one from the boundary. But a very one dimensional team if he isn’t playing very well it’s hard to see them doing damage on the top 2
They beat Highett by 7 points a few weeks back (pulling back an 4+ goal deficit half way through the last quarter) and he kicked 9 out of 13. Without him they probably don’t make finals.

I'll tip East Malvern on the home deck, Beena been off the boil of late (may only be a blip on the radar).

Presidents lunch is on and the reverse draw - EM will be keen to put on a good showing in front of a full house at the zoo.

Things were looking good at HT - maybe the boys ducked up to the function at HT thinking the job was done???

if you play 10 regular season senior games you cannot play reserves finals, even if you've played 8 2s games.

I think you only need to play 6 club games to qualify
Same with VFL, once you’ve played 10 VFL games you can’t play Sfnl finals. Rules out Deakyn Smith at Doveton. And it’s only 4 games on 4 separate rounds to qualify

SNFL Div 2 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back