SNFL Div 4 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Conditions not the greatest but anyone catch the Lyndale v Hallam game, low scoring. Guessing the middle was a bog
I happened to stop into dandenong v clayton Saturday watched the first half.
what has happened to clayton they are terrible, spoke to a few dandy guys they are confident they can take 4th spot on the ladder.

I then ventured down to hallam v lyndale 2nd half, was just a scrappy game typical wet n bog in the middle.
from reports hallams jump in first quarter got them over the line.
they are confident they can win it this year, whilst I spoke to some lyndale aswell and they weren't that disappointed in the result losing by 3 goals as had 6 blokes that walk back into one's out. they seem to be happy there depth is strong and can still compete for the flag.

be interesting if this weather is still around come finals if plays apart in stopping hampton

what has happened to clayton they are terrible, spoke to a few dandy guys they are confident they can take 4th spot on the ladder.

I then ventured down to hallam v lyndale 2nd half, was just a scrappy game typical wet n bog in the middle.
they are confident they can win it this year, whilst I spoke to some lyndale aswell and they weren't that disappointed in the result losing by 3 goals as had 6 blokes that walk back into one's out. they seem to be happy there depth is strong and can still compete for the flag.

be interesting if this weather is still around come finals if plays apart in stopping hampton
Basically sold the farm to get the Scanlon bros & co out of Narre Warren circa 2015, which I admit was a real game changer at the time. But then 2 seasons past & they run out of money to compete in Div 1 & 2 & did the double drop.
There was also speculation that the league gifted them finals prior to these years, as they were behind on paying affiliation fees.
Fast forward to 2024 & they have almost become irrelevant in Div 4. Should be a powerhouse in the district but are close to becoming a thirds only club. You can argue demographic etc etc but Springvale Dist have proven this argument to be a fallacy

Dandy West to take 4th spot from Moorabbin? Big #1 and Ahmed missing last week or just resting against Doveton?

Hallam should be full of confidence, coming together nicely in the back end. First week of finals will be interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are heatherhill anywhere near putting together a 2nd side or are they happy being thirds-only?

Anyone care to break down the two games. Game plans, match ups, key players?

Hampton v Hallam

Lyndale v Moorabbin
hampton will be to slick for hallam, hallam have the fittness to keep up but last time hampton were missing key players and the best player in the comp was out.
if Hallam are any chance to win this week someone needs to take Grenville out of the game don't let him influence the game at all.

my prediction here is hampton by 31

By all reports as I have a few mates at lyndale, they have been setting themselves up for finals last 4 5 weeks by resting and not playing anyone with any niggles to have a big crack.
They will get the job done against moorabin as they have more scoring power on the ground. No Ahmad for Moorabbin leaves them well short scoring wise.
For Moorabbin to win mimo would need to wind the clock back for mine

I'm going to go lyndale here by 43

good luck to all 4 teams tho regardless

hampton will be to slick for hallam, hallam have the fittness to keep up but last time hampton were missing key players and the best player in the comp was out.
if Hallam are any chance to win this week someone needs to take Grenville out of the game don't let him influence the game at all.

my prediction here is hampton by 31

By all reports as I have a few mates at lyndale, they have been setting themselves up for finals last 4 5 weeks by resting and not playing anyone with any niggles to have a big crack.
They will get the job done against moorabin as they have more scoring power on the ground. No Ahmad for Moorabbin leaves them well short scoring wise.
For Moorabbin to win mimo would need to wind the clock back for mine

I'm going to go lyndale here by 43

good luck to all 4 teams tho regardless
Hallam V Hampton Granny but footy is a funny game.. Lyndale could be a smoky chance

Hampton and Hallam grandfinal for me, Lyndale at their best can definitely get there but they struggle to match with pace, Moorabbin at their best could upset Lyndale but I think they are well short especially without the big fella up forward

Hampton and Hallam grandfinal for me, Lyndale at their best can definitely get there but they struggle to match with pace, Moorabbin at their best could upset Lyndale but I think they are well short especially without the big fella up forward
Hampton beat halal by a few goals, poorabbin upset the poooomas by a point. Poorabbin go on to beat Halal by 3 points then Hampton smoke em in the granny by 100+

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 4 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back