SNFL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Twite didn’t play yesterday. Was this due to the late shot that was floating around on social media?

Narre saints clearly having decent players in the twos looking by that result as well?

Off topic seen Devon yesterday and Frankston wanting to get to that comp still have a long long way to go without an extra division being included.
Devon Meadows would beat Frankston Dolphins by 20 goals

Twite didn’t play yesterday. Was this due to the late shot that was floating around on social media?

Narre saints clearly having decent players in the twos looking by that result as well?

Off topic seen Devon yesterday and Frankston wanting to get to that comp still have a long long way to go without an extra division being included.

Well Devon would be in division 2 so they wouldn’t play each other for a few years

Comp is really even at the moment. You could say 3 teams fighting for that 4th spot on the ladder. Ashwood, Lyndhurst and Heatherton. I doubt top 3 would change..until unless CPL drop off which I doubt.

Unless, a real bad run of injuries from here on in, Frankston vs Endeahour Hills, forget the rest, real interest is can Clayton beat Narre Sth to avoid relegation?

Unless, a real bad run of injuries from here on in, Frankston vs Endeahour Hills, forget the rest, real interest is can Clayton beat Narre Sth to avoid relegation?
Is relegation likely this year with the mess Division 4 has been with Cerberus pulling out just before the season and Sth Yarra semi-folding after a few rounds at best? Maybe better to put the two divisions together- particularly if the MPNFL get a 3rd Division up and running.

Happens all the time. Seniors lose a few games or not happy with the coach, players stop putting their hands up to play ones so they play twos 🤷‍♂️

Now is that the clubs fault, the coaches fault or the players fault? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Lyndhurst V Ashwood big game this week for 4th spot.
Also, I noticed Dale Carroll from Ashwood put in clearance. Wasn’t he banned for life from playing local footy?

Lyndhurst V Ashwood big game this week for 4th spot.
Also, I noticed Dale Carroll from Ashwood put in clearance. Wasn’t he banned for life from playing local footy?

Ashy just comfortably beat third place on the weekend. Think 4th is out of CPL and Lyndhurst.

Dale off to the country, just can’t play SFL.

Ashy just comfortably beat third place on the weekend. Think 4th is out of CPL and Lyndhurst.

Oh right.. that would make sense for clearance to go through. 4th spot is anyone’s really..except Narre South and Clayton.

So is it 16 weeks the prescribed penalty per league to be de registered as a footballer?
So essentially a player could get 16 weeks in Southern (be banned) go to the Eastern cop 16 more weeks (banned) and go from league to league?
Seems outrageous any thug that has had 16 or more weeks in their career should never be allowed to play again

So is it 16 weeks the prescribed penalty per league to be de registered as a footballer?
So essentially a player could get 16 weeks in Southern (be banned) go to the Eastern cop 16 more weeks (banned) and go from league to league?
Seems outrageous any thug that has had 16 or more weeks in their career should never be allowed to play again
I don’t think that’s how it works

I wuld take a wild stab and say = completely banned from SFL but is on the 1 week rule anywhere else.
(As in if get suspended again hes finished for life).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I didn’t think that hence asking the question?
How is Dale allowed to now play in another league after already being suspended for 16 weeks. Shouldn’t happen!
My best guess is a few years ago he tried to get permission to coach a juniors team ( I assume his sons team) and got knocked back. I could guess he's moved houses and wants to try coaching again and has been granted permission for it?

Off topic but have been told numbers on a Tuesday night at a club that played in Div 4 grand final are poor…about 15 each Tuesday…

I wuld take a wild stab and say = completely banned from SFL but is on the 1 week rule anywhere else.
(As in if get suspended again hes finished for life).
Possibly, I thought you could apply after two-three years to play again, anyway the bloke did his Achilles so he won’t be playing ever again.

Off topic but have been told numbers on a Tuesday night at a club that played in Div 4 grand final are poor…about 15 each Tuesday…
This was as far back as 4-5 weeks ago. Refer to post #197 when I mentioned it.
They certainly won’t be fit come the end of the season if they make it!

Apparently an absolute gun from Beaumaris B grade Ammo’s has joined the Dolphins at last minute. Does this tip them into favourites or does Endeavour Hills still hold that? Be interesting to see how he goes with the drop in standard. Many players struggle when dropping a few rungs. What sort of coin would he be in to go to the Dolphins you wonder?

Apparently an absolute gun from Beaumaris B grade Ammo’s has joined the Dolphins at last minute. Does this tip them into favourites or does Endeavour Hills still hold that? Be interesting to see how he goes with the drop in standard. Many players struggle when dropping a few rungs. What sort of coin would he be in to go to the Dolphins you wonder?
Andrew McIness?
If true…then he is a former Carlton defender that got de-listed few years back.

McInnes played 2s but got injured.

The guy in question kicked 3 or 4 in the 1s, can certainly play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back