SNFL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the rumour true CPL wanting to join MPFNL?

Yep gone along with South Mornington and Frankston I’d say.
Cranbourne a big chance as well.
So if 4 teams are out the chances of having a Div 4 next year are slim.
Any teams coming across?
I like Bedford’s idea of the Southern Bayside F.L but I feel that is a pipe dream and many of those VAFA and MPNFL clubs are no chance of coming across to join.

Is the rumour true CPL wanting to join MPFNL?

Yep gone along with South Mornington and Frankston I’d say.
Cranbourne a big chance as well.
So if 4 teams are out the chances of having a Div 4 next year are slim.
Any teams coming across?
I like Bedford’s idea of the Southern Bayside F.L but I feel that is a pipe dream and many of those VAFA and MPNFL clubs are no chance of coming across to join.
The district sides in the Ammos should consider it. Amateur comp dgaf about those clubs and how tough it is for them to survive.

4th spot is still open! Can’t tell which team has the hardest fixture from here.
CPL
Lyndhurst
Heatherton?
Top 3 is locked until unless Ashwood drop to 4th!

Tips for this week?
Lyndhurst (I know it’s a silly call)
Endeavour
Ashwood
Heatherton

Last edited:
Ryan Lowe from Lyndhurst 8 weeks for his bump on the weekend! Doesn't look great (personally would've given 4) based on the vision but 8 weeks seems a bit much for what is likely a butchered bump/shepherd attempt!

Ryan Lowe from Lyndhurst 8 weeks for his bump on the weekend! Doesn't look great (personally would've given 4) based on the vision but 8 weeks seems a bit much for what is likely a butchered bump/shepherd attempt!

Never had eyes on the ball only looked at the player chose to bump gotta live with consequences. the heatherton kid is done for the season with a broken jaw aswell

Never had eyes on the ball only looked at the player chose to bump gotta live with consequences. the heatherton kid is done for the season with a broken jaw aswell
8 weeks still seems a bit excessive. Seen blokes do a lot worse and get a lot less. Never been suspended and was a shepherd that just went astray, 4 weeks would have been fair. Heatherton bloke played out the game and was seen coming off later in the game after another hit. Not saying he shouldnt be suspended but half a season seems harsh

8 weeks still seems a bit excessive. Seen blokes do a lot worse and get a lot less. Never been suspended and was a shepherd that just went astray, 4 weeks would have been fair. Heatherton bloke played out the game and was seen coming off later in the game after another hit. Not saying he shouldnt be suspended but half a season seems harsh

League seems to be cracking down on anything they can now after the jojo incident. I was more 5-6 he could have went for the ball instead went past the ball to bump the player you collect the head you are asking for trouble

It's the AFL approach filtering down, it's less about intent and action and more about the outcome. No matter what was done, a broken jaw is gonna be a massive suspension. System certainly has flaws in it, but that's the way it is now.

It's the AFL approach filtering down, it's less about intent and action and more about the outcome. No matter what was done, a broken jaw is gonna be a massive suspension. System certainly has flaws in it, but that's the way it is now.
It’s ruining the game is what it’s doing, I think if people don’t want to play a contact sport then don’t play a contact sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 4 looks just about locked away barring a major slip up from CPL or Ashwood. How do we see the finals playing out if the ladder stays as is?

Top 4 looks just about locked away barring a major slip up from CPL or Ashwood. How do we see the finals playing out if the ladder stays as is?
I think it’s going to end up round 18 from Lyndhurst v ashwood finish 4th if cpl are to beat ashwood .

Can anyone beat hills when full strength though at the pointy end of the season?

I think it’s going to end up round 18 from Lyndhurst v ashwood finish 4th if cpl are to beat ashwood .

Can anyone beat hills when full strength though at the pointy end of the season?

I think Frankston have shown they are up for the fight, probably just depends on their injury list. Did I hear they have a few long termers?

CPL living up to the expectations I had of them pre-season, might be able to cause an upset on their day (as seen on the weekend)

Ashwood clearly struggling with injuries. Can they win one of there last two or are they set to miss finals narrowly?
I think they will win their last game, but its good to see both promoted teams come up and really challenge straight away. Frankston a massive chance to win it all

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back