So who won money today?

Remove this Banner Ad

I just went on to the OZ Lotto site and "quick picked" a 50 game ticket for curiosity sake, and none of the numbers, in the 50 games, were close.

In fact, I got 3 in my 7 self-chosen games when the 50 game quick pick only generated 2 correct on 3 games.

Heh.
You only got 3 right at most in 50 games? Unlucky. 3+1 sup is division 7.

You only got 3 right at most in 50 games? Unlucky. 3+1 sup is division 7.

No, I mean I only got 3 right in my 7 game ticket, which cost $8.40.

However, I was curious to see if a 50 game quick pick (on the website) would have guessed any of the numbers that were drawn and it turns out it did worse than my manually picked ticket of 7 - the most numbers it hit were 2 in a single game.

Which shows that quick pick, or not, having 50 games would have been a total waste of money.

I still feel dirty for wasting $8.40 for nothing in return though.

Thread need's to be called how much money did you lose today ?

Put $20 on Red Cadeaux.
Had a few games of Oz Lotto as well.

I put 10000 on Green Moon to win, and won 1000000.

zimchange.jpg

I had 50c each way at the Harare TAB.

pd3124971.jpg

What a day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Division 1 - $27,993,037.76 - 4 winners

I really hope none of those four people were well-off pricks...

One of the winners was an outlet syndicate, they won $350k each. Still sweet but hardly life changing. Those syndicates don’t achieve much but make good money for the retailers... they take up millions of entries and just cut massive Division 1 pools down to modest amounts. Kills the dream a bit imo and not really in the spirit of it all.

Green moon saved the bloody day yesterday.

Weather was shit, got rained on, on and off, all day long. Bookies were smashing me every single race.

Got the tip for Green moon. Decided to load up. BANG back in front after loosing all day long.

Always good when you go to the races, drink all day and long into the night and come home with more than you left with. Thank you green moon.

Havn't checked if I won the lotto yet, but I had 24 games so I more than likely am one of the 4 winners. Will be shocked if I am not a millionaire tonight.

Reported in the West Australian today that Shaun McManus' mum picked the first 4 on the cup winning $428k from an outlay of 50c.

I won SFA

Green moon saved the bloody day yesterday.

Weather was shit, got rained on, on and off, all day long. Bookies were smashing me every single race.

Got the tip for Green moon. Decided to load up. BANG back in front after loosing all day long.

Always good when you go to the races, drink all day and long into the night and come home with more than you left with. Thank you green moon.

Agreed. People crap on about those massive wins that happen about twice in your life... but a race day/night that completely pays for itself is one of life’s most underrated pleasures.

Remove this Banner Ad

So who won money today?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back