Song Contest Part VII, Host: Sepp Blatter, Theme: Ashes, Noms Due: Sunday 7:00pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boated.

One%2BFlew%2BOver%2Bthe%2BCuckoo%2527s%2BNest%2B-%2B8.jpg

5 votes from me.
Maybe, there was another song that I think was way more out there than mine, which is probably the one you've given 5 to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon I could be a sneaky chance of a podium.

Will probably end up 27th.

Anyway most high school books (aside from a couple) ruined reading for me.. The movies we studied were quality and interesting, but the books were pretty boring imo, that and having to analyse them. I always preferred analysing the movies, but that's just me.

Being forced to read books at school always put me off reading them, I preferred to read books that I chose to read myself or Mad magazines and Viz comics.

Maybe, there was another song that I think was way more out there than mine, which is probably the one you've given 5 to.
Tbs, my 5 isn't what I'd call "out there", but I tend to reward out of the ordinary music with votes if the song grabs me.

Last place - 0 votes and 2 Billy: Get Well by Icon For Hire, nommed by Nuffers (BB)

29th - 3 votes and 5 Billys: A Broken Jar by La Dispute, nommed by Montezuma (3BBBBB)

28th - 5 votes and 1 Billy: Can I Play With Madness by Iron Maiden, nommed by DroopStDanny (32B)

27th - 5 votes: A Place For My Head by Linkin Park, nommed by Nakia (5)

26th - 6 votes and 1 Billy: Voices In My Head by NerdOut, nommed by royboy2 (51B)

25th - 7 votes and 2 Billys: Chronic Schizophrenia by Wesley Willis, nommed by General Soreness (52BB)

24th - 8 votes: Too Much On My Mind by The Kinks, nommed by Hoos (3221)

Equal 21st - 9 votes: I Think Of Demons by Roky Erickson, nommed by NaturalDisaster (32211)

Equal 21st - 9 votes: Zoloft by Ween, nommed by Back One Out (42111)

Equal 21st - 9 votes: Live It Up by Mental As Anything, nommed by Bet on Blue (4221)

20th - 12 votes and 6 Billys, the winner of the Billy: On GP by Death Grips, nommed by NinjaSwan (552BBBBBB)

1362782221_straightjacket.jpg

19th - 12 votes: Turn Blue by The Black Keys, nommed by OES (44211)

18th - 13 votes and 1 Billy: Underdog (Save Me) by Turin Brakes, nommed by The Filth Wizard (544B)

17th - 14 votes: Mad World by Tears For Fears, nommed by raskolnikov (433211)

16th - 15 votes and 3 Billys: A.D.H.D by Kendrick Lamar, nommed by Sozabarus (44331BBB)

29th - 3 votes and 5 Billys: A Broken Jar by La Dispute (3BBBBB)
F**kin' disgraceful that this abortion didn't win the Billy

You deserved it, Montezuma (particularly for spamming the Elliott Smith song which I'd nommed)

20th - 12 votes and 6 Billys, the winner of the Billy: On GP by Death Grips, nommed by NinjaSwan (552BBBBBB)
5 from me

Thread is full of narrow-minded w^nkers who don't bother to listen past 20 seconds of most songs.

Song contest is futile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back