Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
His comments were not really a touch on what you can read in any of a dozen other threads on bigfooty.
The issue is this thread should be kept free from such tedious arguments.
Ive told Harvey Manfrenjensenden and The Speaker to take their circular shitfights errr I mean deep philosophical discussions elsewhere.

We even eschew footy rivalry here

Hawforn are shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like cooking.

So I actually do like masterchef. The fact I get to watch it with my wife is a bonus.

I like cooking.

So I actually do like masterchef. The fact I get to watch it with my wife is a bonus.

Ha, after I made the post to ND I did consider that in your case you probably do genuinely like it, but then Dumbarse tied himself in knots so that was fun too.

And then there was one.

The winner may be already stitched up. Or not.

There may be a runaway Billy winner. Or not.

There may be some controversy shortly. Or not.

All will be revealed in the next exciting episode.

Currently watching Killing Eve with my wife, pretty fun show.
Are there any shows she watches to build brownie points?
Or do you cash in brownie points to watch shows she dislikes?

I like cooking.

if you enjoy stuff about cooking, have you checked out Masterchef UK The Professionals? I like that one. Contestants are already at a certain standard coming in what with being professionals. Also it hasn‘t hooked onto a massive sponsorship deal so you don’t get that feeling that you’re watching an extended play ad for Coles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back