Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In 12th Place is ひみつの2人 by ミドリ with 16 votes & 0 Billies (23434), nominated by NinjaSwan
In 11th Place is LAST NIGHT by THE SCIENTISTS with 17 votes & 1 Billies (B4133132), nominated by CakeEater
In Equal 9th Place is I DARE YOU by THE REGRETTES with 17 votes & 0 Billies (15112142), nominated by Elton Johns Wig
In Equal 9th Place is HARD UP by THE BAMBOOS with 17 votes & 0 Billies (4544), nominated by Cdog71

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, my mum lives there.

I just picked the town that was number one in the Shittest Towns In Australia book, to be honest.
The fact that someone has an attachment to the place amuses me

Why do you think Harves wants to move there?

Man you're more enthralling than the results tonight. Just when I think you're down and out you get back up and keep fighting.

I just picked the town that was number one in the Shittest Towns In Australia book, to be honest.
The fact that someone has an attachment to the place amuses me

In fairness she lives in the nice part, although she did move down from Cornubia to Shailer Park (a real place).

In Equal 7th Place is CARAVAN OF LOVE by THE HOUSE MARTINS with 18 votes & 1 Billies (5B4522), nominated by SM
In Equal 7th Place is OCARINA by BLACK TAFFY with 18 votes & 1 Billies (3B3345), nominated by _Rake_
In 6th Place is THE GAME by THE END OF FASHION with 23 votes & 0 Billies (545432), nominated by The Filth Wizard
In 5th Place is HALFSHARKALLIGATORHALFMAN by KOOL KEITH with 24 votes & 1 Billies (245B553), nominated by Smeg Head

Do you always take jokes at your expense so badly?
There's a "joke"? Can you check with sswans on that? Apparently it's a generational thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back