Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well technically when you post the noms tomorrow (e.g. 10PM AEST) you post them four at a time, and then someone else can always make the YouTube playlist for you :) Drunkgoliath or myself, or anyone else around can help.

Thanks (and to the others answering it!)

BOTES:

5:
Daði & Gagnamagnið - "Think About Things" Tiger God love this, if only Eurovision went ahead this year, I would have voted for them for sure
4: Bic Runga - "Sway" Noobz0r
3: The Butterfly Effect - "Reach" Marklar_33
2: Shameem - "Strawberry" MWPP <3
1: tricot - "あふれる" roo2macca

BM: Oranssi Pazuzu - "Kuulen ääniä maan alta" SSwans2011

BOTES:

5:
Daði & Gagnamagnið - "Think About Things" Tiger God love this, if only Eurovision went ahead this year, I would have voted for them for sure
4: Bic Runga - "Sway" Noobz0r
3: The Butterfly Effect - "Reach" Marklar_33
2: Shameem - "Strawberry" MWPP <3
1: tricot - "あふれる" roo2macca

BM: Oranssi Pazuzu - "Kuulen ääniä maan alta" SSwans2011
Yeah same.

Really thought it'd be a bit of a vote goblin and finish higher. Ice-land corrected Chortle

I copped a fair bit for picking Glasgow so I thought I'd explain the reasoning. A key factor in me picking Glasgow was my familial connection to it. But also I like the big parks they have there and I don't mind very cold and often rainy weather. That and the Old Firm is quite possibly one of the most iconic derbies of all time and takes place in Glasgow. And it's even summer there at the moment!

5. Skin
4. Tumble in the rough
3. Reach
2. Don't stay in school (I really like his youtube videos too)
1. Dark Passenger
Billy: Strawberry

I copped a fair bit for picking Glasgow so I thought I'd explain the reasoning. A key factor in me picking Glasgow was my familial connection to it. But also I like the big parks they have there and I don't mind very cold and often rainy weather. That and the Old Firm is quite possibly one of the most iconic derbies of all time and takes place in Glasgow. And it's even summer there at the moment!
A friend of mine (went to Uni with her) lives in Glasgow, she loves it there. However I think she will come back to Australia soon, she's been feeling pretty homesick.

Rough.
But recommended.

Cheers. On a pretty big spoken word binge. Some of the more revolutionary stuff is really challenging, but hauntingly powerful.

Well, at the very least with this theme, a lot of people here are going to find new songs to put on while they make love to their significant other.

Last edited:
A friend of mine (went to Uni with her) lives in Glasgow, she loves it there. However I think she will come back to Australia soon, she's been feeling pretty homesick.
I wish there was an option to like and sad react something at the same time. I'm glad she loves Glasgow but it sucks about the homesickness and I hope that she starts feeling better soon be that over there or back here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone doesn’t listen to them all...you can get through them all in an hour!
First idea I had turns out to be 2 minutes 13 seconds. I might google to see if I can find a version where someone sung it but slightly faster

I've got close to 2000 CDs/Vinyls/tapes. 95% of which are in storage boxes in the garage. Need to look at selling some of it off I reckon. ******* ridiculous how much space it takes up.
I'm about to undertake setting up a place to house all of my music/books/DVD's now that we're pretty much settled in. I hate not having them on shelves and in order. There's an unused wardrobe in the spare room that may make way for an entire wall of shelves to be put up for my CD's and DVD's.

My vinyl and books will most likely live in my bruncher's den.

if you enjoy stuff about cooking, have you checked out Masterchef UK The Professionals? I like that one. Contestants are already at a certain standard coming in what with being professionals. Also it hasn‘t hooked onto a massive sponsorship deal so you don’t get that feeling that you’re watching an extended play ad for Coles.
Any of the UK Masterchef programs are preferable to the Australian version, in my opinion. Not just the professional version, but the original as well. It's just a better show.

And some Only Fools and Horses when we want something lighter.
Great show. Myself and my dearest indoors frequently watch Minder when we can't agree on something we both like.

What about Gilmore Girls?
Still in the box.

Maybe she stumbled on some of those rewrites and can no longer watch the show as it was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back