Song Contest Part XVI, Host: ???, Theme:???, Noms Due: ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#SongContestResults

In 20th Place is "Chocolate Salty Balls" by Isaac Hayes with 11 votes & 3 Billies (B1B5B5), nominated by Harvey Manfrenjensenden

In Equal 18th Place is "Every 1's A Winner" by Hot Chocolate with 11 votes & 1 Billies (11B513), nominated by The Speaker
AND
"Jellylegs" by Children Collide with 11 votes & 1 Billies (53B3), nominated by Noobz0r

In 17th Place is "Sweet Girl" by Fleetwood Mac with 12 votes (435), nominated by your sweet host, por_please_ya

In 16th Place is "Sugar" by Brockhampton with 13 votes & 5 Billies (B52B2B4BB), nominated by Loonerty

#SongContestResults

In Equal 14th Place is "Fly" by Sugar Ray with 13 votes & 2 Billies (B41341B), nominated by Marklar_33
AND
"Frank Sinatra" by Cake with 13 votes & 2 Billies (B224B5), nominated by CakeEater

In Equal 12th Place is "Sweets Helicopter" by Thee Oh Sees with 15 votes (312423), nominated by Back One Out
AND
"Novacane" by Frank Ocean with 15 votes (4254), nominated by JoshWoodenSpoon

In Equal 10th Place is "Like Sugar" by Chaka Khan with 16 votes (5542), nominated by brahj
AND
"Sunshine And Chocolate" by Semisonic with 16 votes (234331), nominated by MWPP

What did I tell you about even spread?!

#SongContestResults

In 9th Place is "Sugar Dumpling" by Sam Cooke with 17 votes (354113), nominated by Hoos <-- I had high hopes for this but the cookie crumbled early...

In Equal 7th Place is "While You're Out Looking For Sugar" by Honey Cone with 18 votes (42543), nominated by DroopStDanny
AND
"Mars Bars" by The Undertones with 18 votes (134415), nominated by roo2macca

In 6th Place is "Dsco" by Sweet Trip with 22 votes (455224), nominated by NinjaSwan

In 5th Place is "Naked When You Come" by The Lollipops with 24 votes (15551322), nominated by William Wonka <-- you were winning for a while and there was a lot of .... clenching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#SongContestResults

2ND PLACE

"Birthday" by The Sugarcubes with 28 votes (52145344), nominated by ChappyUK

Which means our sugary sweet butter-wouldn't-melt winner is....

1ST PLACE

"I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl" by Nina Simone with 43 votes (35234141435251), nominated by NaturalDisaster

A very emphatic win! Congrats. #Theme?!

My wifi is down atm so sporadically checking in on my phone. Can someone please tag me tomorrow when the new theme is announced? Thanks a tonne :)

5. The Sugarcubes - Birthday
4. Frank Ocean - Novacane
3. Children Collide - Jellylegs
2. Nina Simone - I Want a Little Sugar in My Bowl
1. The Lollipops - Naked When You Come

Billy: Cake - Frank Sinatra

Can't complain about the winner. It was a whore but it wasn't a very good playlist. Not many HMs but no shortage of billy options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back