Song Contest Part XVII, Host: Riviat, Theme: Greek Mythology/Supernatural, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my taste either but that was the theme so I only gave votes to songs I considered hardcore.

5. Angerfist
4. Melvins
3. Have Heart
2. Cerebral Palsy
1. Talking Bombs

Billy: The Corrs
The theme was the word hardcore tho.

Does it have to be an all-girl band or just have a girl in it?
Good question. I initially assumed all girl but if female soloist counts then I guess like female lead singer would too?

Does it have to be an all-girl band or just have a girl in it?
Good question. I initially assumed all girl but if female soloist counts then I guess like female lead singer would too?
The plan would be an all girl band, or female solo. Failing that, female frontwoman will have to suffice.

5: Dr Peacock - Trip to Ireland
4: 8485 x Alice Glass - Special
3: Disturbed - Down with the Sickness
2: Anthrax & Public Enemy - Bring The Noise
1: Mr Traumatic - Psychadelic Ascension

BM: D'Angelo - Untitled (How Does It Feel)

Tiger God you were actually tied 12th with your 16 votes. Ironically it was me giving it 5 and forgetting to move it that resulted in the error.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Robbie Basho
4. The Freeze
3. GOY
2. Dr Peacock
1. Pennywise

BM: Alejandro/Corrs

Got votes from you even though they said **** a lot. Shocked.

I came second in the contest about nineteen months ago* when I nominated an absolutely ripping track that apparently was also used in an AFL PlayStation game. Anyway, I'm heading way off track. What I meant to say is what I also told Drunkgoliath when I sent through my nomination - a quick scroll through my Spotify history will make it clear that I think this theme's an absolute ripper

*also, I was convinced it was the end of 2019 when I nominated Born to Run. Turns out it was the end of 2018. Man that makes me feel old

Tiger God you were actually tied 12th with your 16 votes. Ironically it was me giving it 5 and forgetting to move it that resulted in the error.
You missed a song in your results there. 'El Freeze - Talking Bombs' wasn't mentioned

The plan would be an all girl band, or female solo. Failing that, female frontwoman will have to suffice.

Talk about shifting the goalposts after people have already nommed on the initial theme.

Any nom that isn't all female and a band will be getting a Billy vote from me.

Talk about shifting the goalposts after people have already nommed on the initial theme.

Any nom that isn't all female and a band will be getting a Billy vote from me.
You only get one Billy, spook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back