Song Contest Part XVIII, Host: eth-dog, Theme: Worldvision, Votes Due: Sunday 11pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristie was fine. She wasn't the best player that season and Lee should have won but she's far better than most of the two "champions" tribes. Not even the worst winner of Australian Survivor, by a long shot.
I liked her a lot, I was so happy she won. Proved you didn't have to be an aggressive/most popular player to win.

Kristie says hi.
Silly comment. No winner can ever be the worst player to play and furthermore she had probably the best ever Final Tribal Council performance, across all series.

I don't think she's the best player to play but she sold the hell out of her game.

Cover rounds are the suckiest of rounds.

I liked her a lot, I was so happy she won. Proved you didn't have to be an aggressive/most popular player to win.
I've just been bingeing all seasons. Massively surprised how good of a product the Aussie version is. That Champs v Challengers series was one of the best I've seen.

I've just been bingeing all seasons. Massively surprised how good of a product the Aussie version is. That Champs v Challengers series was one of the best I've seen.
The only thing that bothers me is the overproduction - the hard on for twists. But they have to do it to fill the 24 episode obligation or whatever.

Aside from that, it's really good. We also might have the most popular contestant ever in Luke.

The only thing that bothers me is the overproduction - the hard on for twists. But they have to do it to fill the 24 episode obligation or whatever.

Aside from that, it's really good. We also might have the most popular contestant ever in Luke.

Was he the crazy one?

Silly comment. No winner can ever be the worst player to play and furthermore she had probably the best ever Final Tribal Council performance, across all series.

I don't think she's the best player to play but she sold the hell out of her game.
Natalie White would have to be up there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If she was the worst player then Mick would have won.
Realistically the worst ever is someone like Wendy-Jo, Carolina, Zane Knight etc. who would never win even with 100 attempts.

You might need to be more specific.

This guy:
View attachment 1160104
You mean the king of the jungle?
Sometimes with people like this I wonder how much of it is an act/editing but having met Luke irl he's exactly the same as he comes across on the show.

Some people just play Survivor differently. There are no good and bad players.
No there are definitely bad players.

One guy (Zane, as Ninja mentioned) said to his tribe after the first immunity challenge "hey guys I feel really bad for losing that challenge I feel like it's my fault, vote me out" thinking they'd take pity on him and vote someone else out.

But... they voted him out. Cos he asked for it...

No there are definitely bad players.

One guy (Zane, as Ninja mentioned) said to his tribe after the first immunity challenge "hey guys I feel really bad for losing that challenge I feel like it's my fault, vote me out" thinking they'd take pity on him and vote someone else out.

But... they voted him out. Cos he asked for it...

Was being a bit tongue in cheek after my own performance. :p

Was being a bit tongue in cheek after my own performance. :p
Hey, you were screwed over by our alliance basically flipping on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back