Song Contest Part XXII, Host: MWPP, Theme: 4+ Letter Palindromes, Noms Due: Friday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 5 Crying GIF by Friends

Song Contest theme:
Songs by The Beatles, or solo songs by Beatle members.
Covers also allowed.
Actually any song with Beatle involvement - eg if the composed it, had a instrumental part or produced. Explain their involvement in the nomination.

Previous Podiums allowed.

Noms Due
Monday 9pm EST
Congrats on your inaugural win :thumbsu:
With that theme, Fossie 32 is going to be seeking a special exemption to be allowed to give every nom 5 votes.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Damien Rice - "9 Crimes" Wanted to nom this for Irish round. Stokey
4. Yngwie Malmsteen - "Black Star" Ulahoopski
3. Shania Twain - "You're Still the One" spudmaster
2. The Kane Gang - "Closest Thing to Heaven" Plugger35
1. Monty Python Universe Song Dinsdale

Billy. Louis Armstrong - "What a Wonderful World" Really wanted to Billy the other previous SC winner R.E.M too.

Playlist rating - 4/10. Good theme idea that was a bit of a let down. I must be stonehearted.

If I ever get hosting rights again, and granted that's a big if, I'm doing a 'songs that Ocha has already nommed' round just to spite you. :kissingheart:
You've missed your calling as an evil genius Spud!

Despicable Me Stuff GIF

Heres a beatles song from 1966

And heres one of my all time fav songs from my youth.

Spot the link

The 'Keep spending most our lives living in a gangster's paradise' bit sounds a bit like the tune of 'all the lonely people, where do they all come from?' ??

Song Contest theme:
Songs by The Beatles, or solo songs by Beatle members.
Covers also allowed.
Actually any song with Beatle involvement - eg if the composed it, had a instrumental part or produced. Explain their involvement in the nomination.

Previous Podiums allowed.

Noms Due
Monday 9pm EST
Never heard of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: MWPP, Theme: 4+ Letter Palindromes, Noms Due: Friday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back